The Student Room Group

Petite Pyjamas & Nightwear ?!

Does anyone know where I can get petite nightwear from? Sick of buying pj pants that are too long and tripping up the stairs haha :colondollar:
Honestly? I've actually given up normal pj pants and just wear those aztecy leggings as pyjamas because I'm too short for normal pyjamas! :redface: I mean, at 5'2 you're pretty hopeless with finding anything to cover your legs that aren't in the petite section of shops! EVERYTHING IS JUST SO LONG! :eek:

I'd say find an alternative, OP. Us almost-midgets (or as I like to call us, nu-midgets :colone:) are hopeless.

I love wearing aztec leggings, I have different ones for home (pyjamas!) and public. They're like the next comfortable pants after pj pants! :biggrin:
I can't just wear leggings around the house, it's indecent. Just wear kids pajamas. I wear Primark 12-13 or 11-12 and I'm 20. It's kind of annoying that the extra small (6) hello kitty onesie is also too long... But still better than really long pj pants. You could ałso learn how to hem or roll up the waistband if there is room in the crotch
Reply 3
Kids PJs used to be pretty plain, but I can't stand all of the cutesy things now ha. I've got some big t-shirts and leggings, but I want to feel a little more feminine when the boyfriend is around haha (I don't mean sexy sexy)

I'm also 4'11, so I'd have to roll them up about a foot!! I suppose I'll have to learn how to hem..
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest