The Student Room Group

June 2013 AS papers?

Hi
Does anyone have a copy of the AQA Chemistry June 2013 unit 1 or unit 2 papers and/or marking schemes?
Thanks
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by clownfish
Hi
Does anyone have a copy of the June 2013 unit 1 or unit 2 papers and/or marking schemes?
Thanks

Which subject ?

Posted from TSR Mobile[/U
Reply 2
Original post by Luketreherne
Which subject ?

Chemistry.
Becuase the mark scheme for the paper is recent I suggest firstly you go Edexcel - a level and then chemistry and of from there. However this may require you to log in so you will need to ask your chemistry teacher to login for you.

Hope this helps

Reply 4
Original post by Luketreherne
Becuase the mark scheme for the paper is recent I suggest firstly you go Edexcel - a level and then chemistry and of from there. However this may require you to log in so you will need to ask your chemistry teacher to login for you.

Hope this helps

It's the AQA ones that I am looking for, not Edexcel. But thank you for your help anyway.
Reply 5
Hi
Does anyone have a copy of the AQA Chemistry June 2013 unit 1 or unit 2 papers and/or marking schemes?
Thanks

[h="4"]Hi, I dont have the june ones but I got the january 2013 if you need that one I can post it to you? Where are you upto in revision ?[/h]
Hi
Thanks

Here are the Question Papers for unit 1 and 2 but no mark schemes - can't seem to find them, I really need them as well!
Reply 7
Original post by katie_brown13
Here are the Question Papers for unit 1 and 2 but no mark schemes - can't seem to find them, I really need them as well!

There is an unofficail mark scheme avaliable. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2360876 Hope it helps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending