The Student Room Group

2023 Exam

1) I'm doing my Mocks this November, would I get the 2023 June papers?
2) What are the hardest topics in the 2023 June Exam?
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 1
In response to your first question, it depends on your school but most schools use the last years papers as they are locked so students can’t access them easily.
In response to the second question, i don’t know which subjects you take or specifications you have so I can’t help you much. However I would advise you to revise to the best of your ability and treat it like you would a real GCSE because mocks are really good preparation for GCSE and a good indicator for where you are currently at. I would advise going through the specification for each of your subjects and seeing if anything looks like it may be difficult or you haven’t covered and revising or going over that.
Reply 2
Original post by Tse78
In response to your first question, it depends on your school but most schools use the last years papers as they are locked so students can’t access them easily.
In response to the second question, i don’t know which subjects you take or specifications you have so I can’t help you much. However I would advise you to revise to the best of your ability and treat it like you would a real GCSE because mocks are really good preparation for GCSE and a good indicator for where you are currently at. I would advise going through the specification for each of your subjects and seeing if anything looks like it may be difficult or you haven’t covered and revising or going over that.

You said they might use the last year papers, but on the AQA website, the June 2022 papers are their. Are you saying that I might get November's 2022 paper or June 2023 paper?
Reply 3
Original post by Rakin Rahman
You said they might use the last year papers, but on the AQA website, the June 2022 papers are their. Are you saying that I might get November's 2022 paper or June 2023 paper?

Yh for example my school used 2022 papers for some subjects like science but used 2021 papers for English. It depends on your school, they can give u any paper.
Reply 4
Original post by Rakin Rahman

I mean the June 2023 paper

Quick Reply

Latest