The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Do you deny that there are no girls that don't sleep around, smoke or do drugs?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by donutaud15
yes I deny it. I don't do all of that and neither does my friends.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for giving a straight answer, something like that can sway my opinion.
Reply 61
Original post by thoyub
I just asked a simple question to find out if people really thought there were girls that didn't do this stuff. There is no need to get upset about it, you won't be seeing any more like this from me because what I see here is what is going to shape my beliefs from now on.
Because a few people seem to deny it, I have to ask myself if my opinion is right or not and this is part of that.

Well I think most people have had drugs at some point, I mean, who hasn't had medicine before... I myself was having Calpol at a young age.
Original post by thoyub
I am just asking a simple question to find out if the think there aren't if people actually believe what they say when they say some don't do these.

If you have to know, this is what i'm basing my final opinion on.

Fair enough. I believe I've given you my stance on this several times before, so I won't bother stating it again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
Original post by Octopus_Garden
I don't believe, I know that many young women do not smoke, drink, or "sleep around", just as I know that DFS sells furniture, and that you can buy broccoli in Sainsbury's.
That's rich, coming from you!

I'm open to the fact that my opinions may be wrong. I would like them to be wrong so i'm willing to let my opinion be swayed even if i'm doing a very stupid, wrong thing.
Reply 64
Original post by Professor Oak
The triple negative in this question is pretty confusing :confused:... might be easier to say:

'Do you think there are girls who don't sleep around etc'

I didn't think when I made the title, was in a hurry.
Reply 65
Original post by Rehabilax
Well I think most people have had drugs at some point, I mean, who hasn't had medicine before... I myself was having Calpol at a young age.
I don't care about meds. I was talking about the "bad" drugs.
my only drug is TSR :ahee:
Reply 67
Original post by thoyub
I don't care about meds. I was talking about the "bad" drugs.

Well an overdoes of most medicine can kill you, but point taken. I'd say that below the age of 18 there's a lot of girls that don't do anything you mentioned. Admittedly post 18 there's less, but there's definitely some.
Reply 68
Original post by Rehabilax
Well an overdoes of most medicine can kill you, but point taken. I'd say that below the age of 18 there's a lot of girls that don't do anything you mentioned. Admittedly post 18 there's less, but there's definitely some.

I agree. True for most of the replies here.
(edited 10 years ago)
Bloody hell, another one of these threads? -.-
I tried to tell you before but you weren't having any of it so...
Original post by thoyub
I agree. True for most of the replies here.

And you know that how..?
Original post by thoyub
I am just asking a simple question to find out if the think there aren't if people actually believe what they say when they say some don't do these.

If you have to know, this is what i'm basing my final opinion on.

What do you think of everyone who says otherwise/all the girls here for whom saying they don't do any of this is true?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 72
Original post by shadowdweller
And you know that how..?
People sometimes put their ages on their profiles. It is true though that most who don't sleep around or smoke or do drugs are below 18. After 18 there are very few.
Reply 73
Yes. Because I know girls who does it personally. Just because they're girls, doesn't mean they don't do it.
Reply 74
Original post by lauraaaaa
Bloody hell, another one of these threads? -.-
I tried to tell you before but you weren't having any of it so...

I thought to myself that my opinions might not be right so I decided to create this so I can get an idea of what really is the case. Basically to let people sway my opinion and right now it's going both ways.
Original post by thoyub
People sometimes put their ages on their profiles. It is true though that most who don't sleep around or smoke or do drugs are below 18. After 18 there are very few.

You continue to base this off of your own experience though, which in the grand scheme of things is an incredibly small sample size.

And you have been told countless times on here by people over 18 that they and/or their friends don't do the things you've listed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thoyub
I thought to myself that my opinions might not be right so I decided to create this so I can get an idea of what really is the case. Basically to let people sway my opinion and right now it's going both ways.

Yes, you're opinions aren't right. What really is the case is the hardly any girls have the characteristics that you seem to think all girls have. What do you mean by going both ways?
I deny it because it simply is not true. You should get out more and meet some interesting people.
Maybe someone's been watching too much Skins...
Reply 79
Original post by pink pineapple
Yes, you're opinions aren't right. What really is the case is the hardly any girls have the characteristics that you seem to think all girls have. What do you mean by going both ways?

There are people implying there are very few past the age of 18 and that the majority of girls do these things and they are starting at earlier ages etc.

But there are others who seem to be saying that girls who do this stuff are in the minority and there are lots who don't do this stuff.

So right now i'm slightly confused and am in two minds really..

Latest

Trending

Trending