The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Mercia lodge

Hey there , I'll be starting my first year in coventry in January 2014. I'm thinking of living in Mercia Lodge because there's no room available in liberty and Victoria hall for now. L What do you think of Mercia lodge? :smile:
Reply 1
Hi, I will be starting my course on Jan 2014 too. Mercia Lodge is currently the only options i have as i found most of the private hall were fully booked. Mercia Lodge seems not too bad from what i get on the web.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
hi i just wanted to see if you did choose Mercia lodge and how has it been? I've been staying at Study Inn which is around the corner and i wanted to change accommodation, how has it been for you guys?
I have been staying at Mercia lodge and did not enjoy it. I just moved to Study Inn on Corporation street and have to admit I have really enjoyed it. I especially like having my room cleaned and my bed changed. I found the staff friendly and despite just having to wait for my room to be ready when I checked in I would recommend this place to everyone. Thinking of re-booking for next year as well.
Me and my partner gave a deposit earlier this year to live in Mercia Lodge we wanted the double bed room and was told by Marie the manager we would be allowed to love together but on the last week of paying she told us we couldn't and it was only single occupancy she stole £500 off us my advise is dont trust them. We are now looking for a place to stay and its our second week of university almost we are practically homeless.
Reply 5
Never ever choose Mercia Lodge, it's full of rubbish
Reply 6
worst accommodation in UK
Original post by yyylll
Never ever choose Mercia Lodge, it's full of rubbish

Why would you say so? I'm in the midst of booking a room there and saw your comment and it made me stop what I'm doing :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest