The Student Room Group

(June) Apartment Sublease—-KCL

Hi!
I need to sublet my student accommodation between June 4th and September 9th 2023 and would like someone to take over the rest of my tenancy agreement. The address of the apartment is Angel Lane, E15 1FF, Stratford,London
The price for a studio room is £349 per week. As per the requirements of the apartment, there is a £50 cleaning fee for each party after accepting the sublet. If you are willing to take over the room, I will pay the £100 cleaning fee. (This sublet of student accommodation is restricted to students of King's College London.) If you are willing to take over this house please contact me, thank you!
Reply 1
Original post by VicQin
Hi!
I need to sublet my student accommodation between June 4th and September 9th 2023 and would like someone to take over the rest of my tenancy agreement. The address of the apartment is Angel Lane, E15 1FF, Stratford,London
The price for a studio room is £349 per week. As per the requirements of the apartment, there is a £50 cleaning fee for each party after accepting the sublet. If you are willing to take over the room, I will pay the £100 cleaning fee. (This sublet of student accommodation is restricted to students of King's College London.) If you are willing to take over this house please contact me, thank you!

Did you find someone for this?
Also, did you know?...
UNITE has not licensed these properties and may have to repay the rent to students. UNITE has just been convicted for another unlicensed block in Haringey (North Lodge). If you're interested, take a look here: https://www.getrentback.org/Unite.html

The students at North Lodge are getting around £4,000 back from UNITE :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending