The Student Room Group

DWP Work Coach July 23

Just a quick note to those of you who have concerns that the scores for your interview might not be enough to get an offer. I scored 24 for all questions and was given a provisional offer in Leeds. Just waiting for the DWP to conduct all the pre employment checks

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Do you have to score a minimum of 4 on each question or can you score a minimum of 24 overall (i.e some answers you score 6 and some and some 3 etc)?
Congratulations 🎉
Reply 2
You have to score a minimum of 4 on each question.
Reply 3
Original post by jodie1982
You have to score a minimum of 4 on each question.

Damn, I don't think I'll make it then. I messed up on the second to last question about workload and stuff ughhhh
Reply 4
Original post by Idaz
Damn, I don't think I'll make it then. I messed up on the second to last question about workload and stuff ughhhh

I had two interviews for two different areas and the first interview I totally messed up. I received the results yesterday and scored some 3's so I failed.

I am still waiting to hear about the second one, which went a lot better in my opinion,
Reply 5
Are they all behaviour questions?
Reply 6
Original post by Annon376
Are they all behaviour questions?

Yes, all behaviour, & no strength.

The waiting after is harder than the actual interview. Honestly, I really stressed myself out with the interview, you'll be fine.
Reply 7
Original post by Idaz
Yes, all behaviour, & no strength.

The waiting after is harder than the actual interview. Honestly, I really stressed myself out with the interview, you'll be fine.

ahh ok thank you, i agree with you...just the wait for the SJT results was long. Did you get it?
Reply 8
Original post by Annon376
ahh ok thank you, i agree with you...just the wait for the SJT results was long. Did you get it?

I did my interview 2 weeks ago and am still waiting results :frown: it's so hard to keep waiting like this.
Reply 9
Original post by Idaz
I did my interview 2 weeks ago and am still waiting results :frown: it's so hard to keep waiting like this.

oh man, i guess everyone for the area has to interview and then they award in order of merit, so it's going to be a tortuous wait
Reply 10
I just did my interviews. Don't feel so great because my responses felt robotic...because I had recited my examples so I was trying to remember them and put them into the STAR method........but fingers crossed I guess
I did my interview and passed with 24 but still waiting to see whether my ID gets verified. After that, I pray I get a provisional offer and not put on the reserve list. Does anyone know whether they ask for ID verification if they are going to give you a provisional offer?
Original post by Ricky ysuduud
I did my interview and passed with 24 but still waiting to see whether my ID gets verified. After that, I pray I get a provisional offer and not put on the reserve list. Does anyone know whether they ask for ID verification if they are going to give you a provisional offer?

Yeah me. Got an I'd verification reauest and as soon as done (literally 2 or 3 min) had a provisional offer so... Do it quick!
Reply 13
Original post by mvonpok
Just a quick note to those of you who have concerns that the scores for your interview might not be enough to get an offer. I scored 24 for all questions and was given a provisional offer in Leeds. Just waiting for the DWP to conduct all the pre employment checks

Hi, how long after your interview did you have to wait to confirm you got the job? Mine still says “Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.” it’ll be 5 week on Thursday I did my interview.
Reply 14
OMG, I’m only just over 1 week into that message, which campaign area was it for?
Reply 15
Original post by Washbrook
OMG, I’m only just over 1 week into that message, which campaign area was it for?

It’s such a long process! I applied for Leeds x
Reply 16
I hope you hear back soon and it’s good news!
Reply 17
Original post by Washbrook
I hope you hear back soon and it’s good news!

Thankyou! Which have you applied for?:smile:
Reply 18
Original post by mvonpok

How long after your interview did you have to wait for confirmation you passed to the next stage of verifying ID, DBS checks etc x
Reply 19
Original post by EKM132
Thankyou! Which have you applied for?:smile:

Campaign 577 Mercia.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending