The Student Room Group

Hello, my name is Dee265!

I'm studying... NPA Interact Course

I'm interested in... Everything!!
Reply 1
Original post by Dee265
I'm studying... NPA Interact Course

I'm interested in... Everything!!

Nice one! Dee265, what sort of things does your NPA Interact Course include?

How is everything? Get in touch if you have any questions! For now, Welcome to The Student Room! :hi:
Reply 2
Hi there. Thanks for the welcome message !

The NPA Interact Course is for anyone working on the OTC medicine counter in a Pharmacy. It's really interesting and you can do it online if you have a pharmacy to sponsor/tutor you during the process. The course so far (still on the first module!) includes classification of medicines; handling prescriptions; how to discuss symptoms with patients and get the information you need to help them find the correct medicine for their problem.

Thanks for the offer of help - which I will no doubt need shortly! Dee265 :smile:

Original post by Jeanlucpicard
Nice one! Dee265, what sort of things does your NPA Interact Course include?

How is everything? Get in touch if you have any questions! For now, Welcome to The Student Room! :hi:
Reply 3
Original post by Dee265
Hi there. Thanks for the welcome message !

The NPA Interact Course is for anyone working on the OTC medicine counter in a Pharmacy. It's really interesting and you can do it online if you have a pharmacy to sponsor/tutor you during the process. The course so far (still on the first module!) includes classification of medicines; handling prescriptions; how to discuss symptoms with patients and get the information you need to help them find the correct medicine for their problem.

Thanks for the offer of help - which I will no doubt need shortly! Dee265 :smile:

Nice one, great to hear! If you have any questions that relate more specifically for the medicine community, post on the Medicine forum!

Good to have you on board :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest