Yes, thanks it went really well :-)

I was buzzing when I got home!
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by AngeB
I have my interview on 8th April too, so see you there!

Fab see you there!! :smile::smile: xx
Reply 42
I would love to hear from you all when the offers start coming through?

Won't be long now :-)
(edited 10 years ago)
Has anyone heard back yet? Got my offer through for adult nursing yesterday and im planning on putting canterbury as my insurance with surrey as my firm :-)
Xx
Reply 44
Original post by mollie_jacobs
Has anyone heard back yet? Got my offer through for adult nursing yesterday and im planning on putting canterbury as my insurance with surrey as my firm :-)
Xx

Hi :smile:

I got an offer yesterday too, not decided on where I'm going yet though!
Hey guys,

I am a current student at Canterbury Christ Church University!
We have created a Facebook group run by current CCCU students to give Freshers useful and real advice/info/tips on university life in Canterbury!

Be the first to find out about the huge Freshers Week events, meet your housemates, find people on your course and get information about the university, accommodation, nightlife and the city in general!

Join the CCCU Freshers Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cccufreshers14/

Add the CCCU Freshers Facebook profile:
https://www.facebook.com/christchurch.freshers.58
Reply 46
I haven't heard anything, but two of my college friends were offered a place early. CCCU have given places early to the top 5 highest scorers on each selection day. I did really well on my tests and was confident about my interview, so I'm feeling really fed up now. Apparently we have to wait until 8th May now :-( I feel sick with worry. I dreamt about it ALL night last night.
Original post by Chicken lady
I haven't heard anything, but two of my college friends were offered a place early. CCCU have given places early to the top 5 highest scorers on each selection day. I did really well on my tests and was confident about my interview, so I'm feeling really fed up now. Apparently we have to wait until 8th May now :-( I feel sick with worry. I dreamt about it ALL night last night.

I'm surprised they replied so quickly as they said at interview I won't hear until the 8th May. Maybe because your interview was later than mine they haven't offered anyone from your day a place yet, don't worry so much I'm sure you'll hear eventually :-)
Original post by Lucie_t91
Hi :smile:

I got an offer yesterday too, not decided on where I'm going yet though!

Me neither, I'm torn between canterbury and kingston as my insurance. Have you heard back from everywhere yet?
Reply 49
Original post by mollie_jacobs
I'm surprised they replied so quickly as they said at interview I won't hear until the 8th May. Maybe because your interview was later than mine they haven't offered anyone from your day a place yet, don't worry so much I'm sure you'll hear eventually :-)

I know two people from my interview day that have been offered a place. They have the 5 too scorers from each interview day. The rest have to wait :-(
Reply 50
I got an offer from CCC for adult nursing in sept! So happy :-)
I had my interview on 24th Feb!
It's my firm so hopefully see you all there!
Reply 51
HI, which campus are you going to? I am in Medway in sep 14 too, are you from Kent?

Original post by kattokit
I got an offer from CCC for adult nursing in sept! So happy :-)
I had my interview on 24th Feb!
It's my firm so hopefully see you all there!
Reply 52
Hi all I'm just wondering I had my interview on the 21st feb and just asking if anyone from that day has heard back yet?
Reply 53
Original post by mon06
HI, which campus are you going to? I am in Medway in sep 14 too, are you from Kent?

I'm going Medway too!! :-) Not from Kent but know the area well! You?
Reply 54
Original post by Chicken lady

Ahh, try not to worry about it too much. You said the interview went well so I'm sure it will be good news on 8th may. I'm starting to get nervous now for my interview on Tuesday. Just want it over and done with now and May to arrive so all the waiting will be over!
Reply 55
Im from near Maidstone so will be living at home and driving to uni. Is only about 20 min. Are you coming to the open day on 5.07 in medway kattokit?

I'm going Medway too!! :-) Not from Kent but know the area well! You?
Reply 56
Also there is a group on facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/643301992382349/?fref=ts you can join now,
for all starting in 2014, but I have been told that adult nursing will have their own group created, we will be given details by email, for those who definitely accept the offers for this sep
Reply 57
Original post by mon06
Im from near Maidstone so will be living at home and driving to uni. Is only about 20 min. Are you coming to the open day on 5.07 in medway kattokit?

I haven't received all my offers back yet so can't accept CCC until then.. Im away in Australia then so I wouldn't be able to go anyway!! Eek, when did you hear about that open day?
Reply 58
Original post by AngeB
Ahh, try not to worry about it too much. You said the interview went well so I'm sure it will be good news on 8th may. I'm starting to get nervous now for my interview on Tuesday. Just want it over and done with now and May to arrive so all the waiting will be over!

Hi

How did your interview go today?

:smile:
Reply 59
It's on their website. Just a general open day not like an induction for nursing which we would have later I have been told but I want to go see medway campus as I have seen and studied at Canterbury before, now due to the distance I chosen medway. I heard is nice and modern

I haven't received all my offers back yet so can't accept CCC until then.. Im away in Australia then so I wouldn't be able to go anyway!! Eek, when did you hear about that open day?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending