Visit website

Canterbury Christ Church Uni (CCCU) adult nursing 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Chicken lady
Hi

How did your interview go today?

:smile:

I feel like it went really well thanks. They were so lovely there. May seems so long away now but it will be here in no time. I want a place so much so just want to know 😃
(edited 10 years ago)
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by AngeB
I feel like it went really well thanks. They were so lovely there. May seems so long away now but it will be here in no time. I want a place so much so just want to know 😃

They are really nice aren't they, I thought the same. It was quite relaxed and informal. I was interviewed by one lady, others were interviewed by two. I really hope they don't make us wait until may. I have a sneaking suspicion we will find out over Easter. Just based on what has happened in previous years, when they were too told May.

Keep me posted if you hear! :-)
Reply 62
They are really nice aren't they, I thought the same. It was quite relaxed and informal. I was interviewed by one lady, others were interviewed by two. I really hope they don't make us wait until may. I have a sneaking suspicion we will find out over Easter. Just based on what has happened in previous years, when they were too told May.

Keep me posted if you hear! :-)

I was interviewed by 2 ladies. Very relaxed though. I felt confident when I came out, but now I keep thinking about all the things I wanted to say but forgot. Let's hope we do find out over Easter, fingers crossed. Will definitely let you know as soon as I hear anything 😃
Reply 63
Original post by AngeB
I was interviewed by 2 ladies. Very relaxed though. I felt confident when I came out, but now I keep thinking about all the things I wanted to say but forgot. Let's hope we do find out over Easter, fingers crossed. Will definitely let you know as soon as I hear anything 😃

There were things I had forgotten to say too, but I felt I answered all the questions well. The wait is killing me!!! ;-)
Reply 64
I went for my tests and interviews etc at cccu yesterday and can honestly say it was very relaxed. The pass rate for the tests are 40% so its easy but you must write something heart felt for your literacy so its something that stands out.Build yourself up for the worst and the day will go smoothly. Just waiting to see if im in now.
Reply 65
Original post by abbox24
I went for my tests and interviews etc at cccu yesterday and can honestly say it was very relaxed. The pass rate for the tests are 40% so its easy but you must write something heart felt for your literacy so its something that stands out.Build yourself up for the worst and the day will go smoothly. Just waiting to see if im in now.

Oh gosh they're still interviewing then! I was wondering if the 8th was the last.

I'm really hoping that they'll let us know before the 8th May :-)
Reply 66
Congratulations, I got offered a place too :smile: are any of you going to be attending Canterbury campus? X
Reply 67
Hi, well done, I'm happy for you. When did you receive your offer and when was your interview? I'm still waiting to hear since 10th March. x
Reply 68
Original post by jeneame
Congratulations, I got offered a place too :smile: are any of you going to be atteLnding Canterbury campus? X

Hi, well done, that's great! When did you hear about your offer? Those with the highest scores on each selection day told early, so well done you! :-)
Reply 69
Hi, well done, that's great! When did you hear about your offer? Those with the highest scores on each selection day told early, so well done you! :-)

Thank you :smile: about two weeks after my interview, was horrible waiting though as I thought I had messed it up. Bet the 8th can't come around quick enough for you. X
Reply 70
Original post by jeneame
Thank you :smile: about two weeks after my interview, was horrible waiting though as I thought I had messed it up. Bet the 8th can't come around quick enough for you. X

Well obviously did well to get an offer :-)

That's the thing, I came out feeling really positive and felt I had answered really well. I also did well on the tests. But I haven't been offered... I'm on tender hooks, checking emails 24/7 lol

Oh well, hopefully the wait will be over soon :-)
Reply 71
Im still waiting also, i know it was only last friday but hope to hear before 8th may. How many intro days per week have they been doing, does anyone know?
Reply 72
Im hoping to start at CCCU in september, already know a lady whos starting so hope to be together.
Reply 73
so still nobody based at Medway?
Reply 74
Original post by mon06
so still nobody based at Medway?

There was someone on page 1 of this thread that was interviewed for Medway. Name escapes me though... ;-)
Reply 75
Hi, I had my interview in March and have been offered a place for this Sept - CCCU Medway.

Reply 76
Thats great. So there is 3 of us at medway on this forum. Congrats

Original post by Summer7
Hi, I had my interview in March and have been offered a place for this Sept - CCCU Medway.

Reply 77
Can't believe it. I've been offered a place at Canterbury 😃😃😃😃😃
Reply 78
Oh wow! When did you hear???? When did you say your interview was?
Reply 79
Oh wow! When did you hear???? When did you say your interview was?

I got ucas notification today. My interview was 8th April. Still getting over my shock 😄

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending