Original post by LouiseACasey
Hey! Yes hopefully, you? x

Me too :smile: I'm getting impatient waiting for the offer now! x
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Ahhh me too! so stressful isn't it?! x
It's so stressful isn't it... I've rung them and they said they will try and get back to me asap now.. so try give them a ring too maybe?? xx
Reply 123
Original post by LouiseACasey
It's so stressful isn't it... I've rung them and they said they will try and get back to me asap now.. so try give them a ring too maybe?? xx

I have my offer now! Do you? :smile:
Original post by kattokit
Hi!
I had my CCCU interview in few for adult nursing at Medway!
They were really comforting and understanding there as it is a nerve wrecking time for us being interviewed!
You start with a PowerPoint about the uni, the course and what is expected. They talk about parking, placements and accommodation and about the areas (main campus at canterbury aswell!)
after that you have a maths and English test (you are required to get 40% or above as that's the pass mark for year 1)
whilst they are marking your tests you then go on a campus tour, you have lunch and then they tell you whether you have passed or not (groups will be taken out to go for interview, whoever left goes home I guess...)
you have a group discussion which isn't long, then you have your individual interview.
Overall I found the day really good! Hope I got in, it's my first choice :-)
Original post by mon06
as I said I had my interview last year for deferred entry but I can tell you what we had. First you have numeracy and literacy test, then after lunch, providing you passed those two, they showed us a short film. We had to watch it and then we had a group interview ( about 5-6 people in a group ) where we had to discuss what we watched, they were assessing us as for how well can we work in a group, speaking , listening and understanding. you need to make sure you speak but at the same time don't be overpowering and let others have their say.
After the group interview we were called one by one to the room where we had about 10-15min individual interviews

Halo, thanks for you post, it really help me. Can you please give some hit on what topics to prepare for the literacy essay please?

I have an interview on the 17th of this month, just worried on how the literacy question. Thanks and hoping to hear from you.

hope this helps!!
[QUOTE="scotiawright;52006441"]
Original post by kattokit
Hi!
I had my CCCU interview in few for adult nursing at Medway!
They were really comforting and understanding there as it is a nerve wrecking time for us being interviewed!
You start with a PowerPoint about the uni, the course and what is expected. They talk about parking, placements and accommodation and about the areas (main campus at canterbury aswell!)
after that you have a maths and English test (you are required to get 40% or above as that's the pass mark for year 1)
whilst they are marking your tests you then go on a campus tour, you have lunch and then they tell you whether you have passed or not (groups will be taken out to go for interview, whoever left goes home I guess...)
you have a group discussion which isn't long, then you have your individual interview.
Overall I found the day really good! Hope I got in, it's my first choice :-)

Halo, thanks for you post, it really help me. Can you please give some hit on what topics to prepare for the literacy essay please?

I have an interview on the 17th of this month, just worried on how the literacy question. Thanks and hoping to hear from you.
Hi
I have an interview at Christ church Canterbury campus on the 16th, can someone please tell me how the literacy test is like....is it an essay if so how many words n
how long

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending