The Student Room Group

The white man stands at the top of the dating pile-DISCUSS

It becomes even more apparent after uni.Am I wrong?Seems to me that many ethnic minority women would forego their own for an opportunity to partner up with the world-renowned symbol of power,wealth and respect.Why is this?

I know this is controversial but I am sure a few of you have noticed this as well.It cannot be denied that in upwardly mobile,educated,well to do circles,the white man can have his pick.
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

And?

White men are considered the hottest

that is life yo.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Simplythebest...
And?

I'm just checking that I haven't gone crazy.It just seems so insanely obvious but very hush hush. Also why is it like this?
Original post by KenGosgrove
I'm just checking that I haven't gone crazy.It just seems so insanely obvious but very hush hush. Also why is it like this?

Normal white traits are considered hot

the Blue eyes, fair skin nor large noses

Black people take the mick of darker black people and Asians call each other blick if they are dark

Media has a lot to do with peoples tastes being influenced and it seems to have left the white male sitting pretty nicely at the top.
Yes I agree. I think there are a lot of coloured women who actively seek white men and wouldn't consider another dark partner.
last time i checked black men had the most to choose from
Original post by theoferdinand
last time i checked black men had the most to choose from

You have a billion red gems.You can't be taken seriously.
You have a billion red gems.You can't be taken seriously.

Lol Gems mean jack **** mate

green gems are for PC loving rapskallions
Reply 8
If white consists of European and Latino then I agree with you.
Seems to me that many ethnic minority women would forego their own

Just because someone is from a certain background or race does not mean they should be by default expected to end up with someone else from that demographic. It's not "foresaking your own", and there should be no obligation to do so. We are all citizens of the same planet and anything else is just an artificial barrier that we've constructed for ourselves.

The fact that people are willing to see beyond cultural differences is a beautiful thing and says a lot about how far we've come over the last century, before which people were too set in their backwards ways to let it happen.

And no, caucasians don't 'get their pick', attraction works both ways.
If your an attractive white man with money your obviously going to get more girls then a non attractive ethnic minority with no money , likewise if your a rich ethnic minority your going to get more then a poor white man . Race isn't that much of a factor tbh , other things come into play.
Any girl that goes purely for the "white man" as a social status, is probably not worth dating.

Being white may help seeing as we're in the UK and people are generally attracted to their own race. However, what will always help is having your life sorted (financially, health, hobbies & interests) and being confident and knowing how to talk to women in a way that makes you attractive (flirting,witty,able to carry a conversation)
When I've asked women out I either get a 'yes' or a 'no'. That answer simply boils down to whether they find my looks and personality attractive.

There's a lot of people on this forum who blame their dating woes on demographic factors because it's easier than confronting the reality: it's not that women don't want to date people like them. It's that women don't want to date them.

Deal with that, lose the bitterness, and try to figure out where you're going wrong. That will lead to success and also avoids the embarrassment attendant on asking ludicrous questions on TSR.
It's called having a preference. Being a part of one race doesn't mean sticking to that race when it comes to relationship.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Yes, but mainly because white connotes wealth and power. I'd wager things are not much less bleak for poor white people.
Reply 15
This is good news to hear. :ahee:
Lol this is definitely not true.

And a bunch of White males commenting on how true this post is does not make it any more valid.
If your ugly and white the fact that you posses white skin isn't going to make a difference lol :tongue: guys getting gassed in this thread lol
This is extremely true.

I have made a thread similar to this and completely agree. This is why east asian girls, black girls and pretty much all ethnic groups love us white man. We are a symbol of power and beauty.

In terms of dating, we are at top and most preferred.
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
If your ugly and white the fact that you posses white skin isn't going to make a difference lol :tongue: guys getting gassed in this thread lol

We are tall, we are big/wide in general. It is true though. Why do south asian girls date white guys? Why do east asian girls LOVE white guys? Every race loves white guys. You never hear "oh i will never date a white guy"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending