The Student Room Group

Whining feminists VS whinging boys

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Ice and Snow
Not quite. Resources are transferred from men to women in all societies. The issue of contention is over whether men may attach conditions and responsibilities to those transfers, or whether they should be performed anonymously by the state.

The feminists need resources and don't want to be told what to do. The state can perform this for them.

The "Red Pill" men are just resentful largely lower-status males whose resources are being extracted but who aren't getting what they feel to be their side of the deal.

I resent this and I am succesful with women and have a gf. Why should I have to pay a significant portion of my wealth to women I will never meet just because it is beneficial to them.

I am not obligated to find the lives of people i don't know and it's not right.

I particularly feel abd for guys who cannot get a date and still pay taxes to fund the lifestyles of women who choose to sleep with other men but then get funded by the men they reject. This is just disrespectful and I believe leads to a broken society.

Why would a man so disenfranchised by society care to develop it or work in it.
Reply 21
Original post by 2ndClass
Case in point.

dat dsnt even make sense bro stop crying like a beta.
Reply 23
Pathetic
Original post by KingBradly
TSR is filled with countless semi-literate posts from new-age Tumblr feminists and whinging "Red Pill" men. Most of these posts resemble the kind of arguments that manipulative children use in the school playground. They're typically woven together with a mixture of flimsy rhetoric, misguided straw-man arguments, and feeble attempts to try to appear morally superior.

Because they spend so much time arguing with each other, they begin to believe that anyone who disagrees with their opinions must belong to the other group.

Red pill men seem to think that anyone who believes it's not a woman's duty to stay at home, cook dinner, do the house work, appear "dignified", wear pretty dresses, be sub-ordinate to men, and that there's no such thing as 'beta' and 'alpha' men, must be feminists.

Feminists seem to believe that you must be a misogynistic pig if you are of the opinion that the sexes are treated equally well in this country, "sexual objectification" either is meaningless or not harmful, "rape culture" is a meaningless piece of rhetoric, or that stay at home mothers don't deserve abuse.

These are both completely stupid perspectives. But one is not surprised at this level of stupidity when one realizes the most fundamental element at play here: the individuals belonging to both groups are very similar and all have these opinions for exactly the same reasons.

These reasons are:

1. They like to feel part of something. This makes them feel better about themselves.

2. They're unintelligent. Anyone who's views are completely predictable is unintelligent, as it clearly shows that they are unable to form their own opinions.

3. They love the attention.

4. They're both what's known as 'compensatory narcissists', which is described as someone who:

"Seeks to counteract or cancel out deep feelings of inferiority and lack of self-esteem; offsets deficits by creating illusions of being superior, exceptional, admirable, noteworthy; self-worth results from self-enhancement."

That is all. Stay cool.

You show the same distaste for red pill males as some feminists and also the same distaste for feminists as red pill males. And you often comment in the same manner so much of your post can be applied to yourself. Having said that I think you raise some interesting (if predictable) points.
Alright, I put my hands up and admit I am guilty of being one of the whining feminists. I don't think I'm at the worst end of the spectrum (I hope, as I do really care about the effects of gender inequality on men), but the opinions I do have are ones I am very passionate about.

I often try not to raise my temper too much on here, and try to keep it to a discussion, rather than a full blown argument.
Reply 26
Original post by OrlaCarmel
Alright, I put my hands up and admit I am guilty of being one of the whining feminists. I don't think I'm at the worst end of the spectrum (I hope, as I do really care about the effects of gender inequality on men), but the opinions I do have are ones I am very passionate about.

I often try not to raise my temper too much on here, and try to keep it to a discussion, rather than a full blown argument.

Feminism is the hatred of lower value men.

So you hate lower value men?
Original post by KingCrab
Feminism is the hatred of lower value men.

So you hate lower value men?

Um, no? When on earth did I suggest that?

I did highlight that I do also have passion for the effects of gender in equality on men.

I spy a troll.
Reply 28
Original post by 2ndClass
Pathetic

i no mate writin lots of words nd thinking lots of stuff is so beta nd nerdy. but lyk dis is a forum for lyk discussing stuff so thts kinda wat its about. maybe it isnt for u nd u shud go to a site with ppl more like u who r all alpha nd stuff nd fink its cool to be feckless morons.
Reply 29
i no mate writin lots of words nd thinking lots of stuff is so beta nd nerdy. but lyk dis is a forum for lyk discussing stuff so thts kinda wat its about. maybe it isnt for u nd u shud go to a site with ppl more like u who r all alpha nd stuff nd fink its cool to be feckless morons.

:yawn:

contradicts self, tries to be funny; results in making himself look stupid

carry on.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 30
Original post by Georgie_M
You show the same distaste for red pill males as some feminists and also the same distaste for feminists as red pill males.

That's the entire point of the post.

Original post by Georgie_M

And you often comment in the same manner so much of your post can be applied to yourself.

This is an ad-hominem remark and not a counter argument.
That's the entire point of the post.

This is an ad-hominem remark and not a counter argument.

It wasn't meant as an ad-homonem, I wasn't 't rejecting your argument based on this or using it as a counter-argument.
I meant I think it is interesting (your post) because it makes us think about why we post or are even a member of a forum. I was merely suggesting that you were assessing things critically by analysing yourself as well as others. I think there is a level of narcissism in all of us.
Reply 32
Um, no? When on earth did I suggest that?

I did highlight that I do also have passion for the effects of gender in equality on men.

I spy a troll.

It is clear that feminism is the hatred of lower value men. That is why they want independence from men (except when they're good looking or wealthy).

Women ahve more rights than men and make huge financial gains from men. If you truly cared abut equality you would fight to reduce the financial burden on men and change family laws.

Instead you focus on getting a high value men or atleast taking money from lower value men with no transactional element involved.
Original post by KingCrab
It is clear that feminism is the hatred of lower value men. That is why they want independence from men (except when they're good looking or wealthy).

Women ahve more rights than men and make huge financial gains from men. If you truly cared abut equality you would fight to reduce the financial burden on men and change family laws.

Instead you focus on getting a high value men or atleast taking money from lower value men with no transactional element involved.

Ah right, I see. Well I suppose this must be correct since you must already know my viewpoints through telepathy. :tongue:

Disclaimer: Please do not actually believe that this guy knows what he is talking about.
I hate to break it to you, but you are both whining and whinging.
Reply 35
You talk about straw men then go on the create this 'red pill man'.. Funny
Reply 36
Ah right, I see. Well I suppose this must be correct since you must already know my viewpoints through telepathy. :tongue:

Disclaimer: Please do not actually believe that this guy knows what he is talking about.

Ok a quick test to see if I am wrong:

Do you support the welfare state?
Reply 37
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
I hate to break it to you, but you are both whining and whinging.

Nope, criticism is definitely not synonymous with whining or whinging. But then again I'm sure you're probably the kind of person who'd read Christopher Hitchens and say he's whining.
Reply 38
Original post by Jordooooom
You talk about straw men then go on the create this 'red pill man'.. Funny

If you can explain how it isn't accurate then I'll let you say its a straw man.

First of all do some research:

http://www.reddit.com/r/theredpill

http://www.returnofkings.com/15768/can-the-red-pill-subreddit-survive

http://theredpillroom.blogspot.co.uk/
Original post by Ice and Snow
This is the age of collectivism. Those who don't organise into a special interest group and play the identity politics game will find themselves being plundered by those who do.

By the way this is ridiculous:

You're pathologising accomplishment.

I actually thought that his term "complementary narcissists" was rather fitting for groups in persistent ideological war.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending