The Student Room Group

Is It Possible For Feminists To Be Happy?

What do you think? :dontknow:

The ones on TSR don't seem very happy. Feminists - how could you be made happy?

Or is the Parable of the Fisherman and His Wife accurate - and women will always demand more and more and more? See also the joke below.

Spoiler

Reply 1
No
Nothing like the veiled cries of a chronic masturbator eh.
(edited 10 years ago)
So despite the fact that OP does nothing but make threads complaining about feminists, the feminists are the ones who supposedly aren't happy?

Go figure.
Reply 4
Only when they acquire 40 cats.
If you're looking to learn what the term "psychological projection" means, look no further than the OP.
The society of feminists would like to thank you for your interest in the wellbeing of its members, but assure you that, with the possible exception of Theresa the raging bra burning man-hater (esteemed member since 2006), the majority of us are willing to settle for the same opportunities as everyone else, and indeed are reasonably satisfied that the last forty years have brought about the necessary changes.

If you are still concerned about our happiness and would like to make a contribution, the society suggests writing a thread about how some women are really quite normal.
(edited 10 years ago)
You've clearly run out of provocative questions...

I'm generally pretty content tbh.
maybe 10% of people are happy regardless of social or political standing, the rest of us are just pretending to be.
Original post by Octohedral
The society of feminists would like to thank you for your interest in the wellbeing of its members, but assure you that, with the possible exception of Theresa the raging bra burning man-hater (esteemed member since 2006), the majority of us are willing to settle for the same opportunities as everyone else, and indeed are reasonably satisfied that the last forty years have brought about the necessary changes.

If you are still concerned about our happiness and would like to make a contribution, the society suggests writing a thread about how some women are really quite normal.

But you see, for drake10, there is no in between.

There are only submissive feminine girls and man-hating feminists.
Reply 10
I'm a feminist and I would rate my happiness at 9/10 most of the time and 10/10 with a good Mel on front of me.

So I would say yes, it is possible.
depends - "humanism" is like a big happy double rainbow - double because both genders are included
whereas feminism is just a miserable thunderstorm where neither women nor men are better off
Good god, have you not made enough threads already?
Yes, it is very possible. I am a feminist, and I will be happy when all sexes and genders have equal rights, pay, and opportunities. As you would like us to be happy, I recommend fighting for our cause so our goal of equality is achieved faster.
This will also benefit men, as patriarchy also negatively affects men by stigmatizing those who don't meet the stereotype it creates.
Reply 14
Your joke doesn't even make sense. Poor effort.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending