The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I hate it. Bleurgh.
Like it with lemonade.
Reply 22
malibu tastes like summer holidays
brimstone
Does anyone else drink this? :p: ... I haven't found one other person who'll drink it with me in a pub :frown: ... tsk, girl's drink shmirl's drink :wink:

i love it! :biggrin:
Reply 24
Malibu & Pineapple ftw!

regards
--marty
Reply 25
Well it speaks volumes about the men in this thread who drink malibu. It's too sweet, not strong enough, and it's marketed at WOMEN! Drink some real rum ffs.
Carl
Well it speaks volumes about the men in this thread who drink malibu. It's too sweet, not strong enough, and it's marketed at WOMEN! Drink some real rum ffs.

So true. Who would want to drink half strength more sugar than a coke rum anyway?
Malibu and diet coke is great.
Reply 28
Malibu and Lemonade.

Seriously, I don't understand how anyone can drink it with coke - it's just sickly, but neat or with lemonade and it's just beautiful...
I have had it before, my freind bought mt a 750ml bottle for my birthday, i drank it before going out to clubs. When it was running low i put vodka in with it. Speaking of the malibu i just rememebred i have a small bottle of scotch whiskey he also bought me.

Another freind of mine has my empty malibu bottle in his room on his shelf for decoration lol

I want to buy a £25 bottle of glenmorangie whiskey just to put on a shelf in my room for decorational purposes lol
Reply 30
I love it! The pineapple one with cranberry is lush :wink:
I find it a bit sweet for me, its ok i suppose, give me voddy ne day though!
Reply 32
i don't really drink it, it's a bit sweet and quite expensive

don't ever mix it with wine... that's one night i can't remember
I love malibu with coke.
Reply 34
malibu with lemonade is class!

maoam x
Reply 36
Malibu is my signature drink, I love it.
Malibu and coke wins at life.
Reply 38
That. champagne n Rose is all I drink when out

Latest