Original post by mark97
yes but then you had to explain why they are good adaptions for absorption

MicrovilIi increases surface area

Mitochondria creates atp for active transport
Reply 462
Original post by hiphop97
MicrovilIi increases surface area

Mitochondria creates atp for active transport

yeah i put increased surface area for the microvilli but for mitochondria i said it uses glucose in respiration so lowers the glucose concentration of the cell so increases diffusion into cell. its a different point to the active transport point but is it not still correct?
Original post by mark97
yeah i put increased surface area for the microvilli but for mitochondria i said it uses glucose in respiration so lowers the glucose concentration of the cell so increases diffusion into cell. its a different point to the active transport point but is it not still correct?

Glucose doesn't enter via diffusion ever it's always active transport so I don't think diffusion will get credit. I think you had to say mitochondria produces ATP for active transport
Reply 464
Original post by M.Saad
I have an unofficial mark scheme
Please contact me or inbox
For the document.

please can you send me one :smile:
Reply 465
Original post by hiphop97
Glucose doesn't enter via diffusion ever it's always active transport so I don't think diffusion will get credit. I think you had to say mitochondria produces ATP for active transport

glucose enters by co transport which is facilitated diffusion
Reply 466
Original post by M.Saad
For the document.

Hi could i please have this marks scheme?
Reply 467
Original post by M.Saad
For the document.

Hello! If you still have it, could I possibly have the Unit 1 mark scheme for Biology please??
Thank you:smile:
Original post by anna11x
Hello! If you still have it, could I possibly have the Unit 1 mark scheme for Biology please??
Thank you:smile:

If you make a list below of the questions you want answers to, I will write them below for you.

Latest

Trending

Trending