The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

E111

Hi,

Is anyone else doing E111 supporting learning in primary schools, as of September/October? Would be good to get chatting and have some study buds! Xx
Also anyone who has already done this is there any books I could start reading? x
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Bump. Anyone ? 😔

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have you tried the OUSA forum for this module? More people there or even the fb group

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kjglen24
Have you tried the OUSA forum for this module? More people there or even the fb group

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I have tried on there too but no one about. I'm a loner... LOL x
Hello there,
you're not a loner because I'm doing it too! and am up for being study buddies! Also a woman from the school I am at is doing the same degree. We have signed up for the Foundation degree in Primary Education starting October but are doing it part time so gonna take years !! I'm a mature student, working with SEN children. No studying for.... ahem.....many, many years, so feeling a bit nervous that I'll cope but also excited.
Anyhow, enough babbling for my very first post on TSR! :h:
Original post by Georgina777
Hello there,
you're not a loner because I'm doing it too! and am up for being study buddies! Also a woman from the school I am at is doing the same degree. We have signed up for the Foundation degree in Primary Education starting October but are doing it part time so gonna take years !! I'm a mature student, working with SEN children. No studying for.... ahem.....many, many years, so feeling a bit nervous that I'll cope but also excited.
Anyhow, enough babbling for my very first post on TSR! :h:

Yayyy! Welcome to TSR. There is a few of us on facebook if you want to join the group, I'll pm you the link and anyone else who wants to join too :smile: I am doing a open degree but doing this module and E101 at the same time eek!! Xx
Hi there
I'm starting e111 and e101 in oct. Just wondering how you have found both these modules at the same time?
Original post by Littlechick
Hi there
I'm starting e111 and e101 in oct. Just wondering how you have found both these modules at the same time?

I changed my degree in the end realising I had chosen the wrong one. I done two modules this year Tho it's a struggle sometimes but you get there. Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest