The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Official Open University Applicant Thread for 2024

Hi there,

Welcome to the official Open University Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to Open University.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!
Reply 1
Learning to code, in the hopes to become a web developer. At the moment doing code foundation course with Codecademy. Starting open university BSc honours in computing and IT and design in February.
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
IMPORTANT INFO

The OU opens registration on 13th March 2024 for modules starting in the 2024/25 academic year. Registration closes 1 month before the modules start date which will vary depending kn the module start you choose. If there's any questions I'm happy to help
Original post by Dolpinmad
Learning to code, in the hopes to become a web developer. At the moment doing code foundation course with Codecademy. Starting open university BSc honours in computing and IT and design in February.

Good luck. I'm doing BSc computing on it's own
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #1

Good luck. I'm doing BSc computing on it's own

I think I may need it lol. The design was to help with how sites look or what ever I end up coding lol.
Good look with your modules too
Will be registering on BA (Hons) Classical studies when it opens
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi there,

Welcome to the official Open University Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to Open University.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!

I got an email recently saying full-time undergrad applications for student finance are open. Would TSR also send out an email when part-time undergrad applications open? As all OU students are considered part-time so the email sent out doesn't apply to us.
Original post by Anonymous
I got an email recently saying full-time undergrad applications for student finance are open. Would TSR also send out an email when part-time undergrad applications open? As all OU students are considered part-time so the email sent out doesn't apply to us.

@Evil Homer sorry for tagging you, just wanted to be sure yoy got a notification

Quick Reply

Latest