The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Why is weed illegal, but alcohol and cigarettes are not?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Phatcat9000
imho the smell of weed is nowhere near as bad as the smell of tobacco and alcohol on someone's breath or clothes

That's the thing: On someone's breath or clothes.

I usually have to go out of my way to smell something like that.

Weed makes the whole street smell.
I’m not going to involve myself too much in this debate but I’ll say a few things:1. Weed is far less dangerous than smoking or alcohol. Nicotine is actually one of the most (if not THE most) dangerous and addictive drugs you can take, and alcohol is the biggest drug killer in the world.2. You can’t die from an overdose of weed, but you can die from an overdose of nicotine (it’s happened countless times) and alcohol (don’t believe me? Try chugging ethanol)3. Weed was abolished and tobacco was made legal because the 1% liked tobacco and not weed, so they made the law so that everybody had to use what they enjoyed. Look it up and do some research. It’s actually a very interesting topic.Despite this, I wouldn’t advise buying weed, unless it’s from a reliable source. Although weed in itself is actually pretty harmless, the stuff they mix it with on the street can be really harmful. In short, I wouldn’t really advise putting anything but air in your lungs, but if you do get weed, make sure it’s legit.

Latest

Trending

Trending