The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've just edited that post with a cheeky reference to which number it was (depending on which computer you use :biggrin:)

Hi Elboyz :wink:

Original post by spotify95

At least we sorted it now :smile:

I have both the canary and stable channels on my computer. :smile: I was wondering if beta/dev used the same logo as Canary, but I tried installing the beta and it wouldn't let me.

I'll have to test both versions to see which is quickest. :smile:

Yeah, it's all done. :smile:

I have the normal one as well, just not pinned to my start bar. :smile: I believe that you can have canary and normal/dev and the normal and dev have the same logo. (Not 100 pecent sure though)

Course, I just use canary now though as I have all the settings how I want them. :smile:

I've just edited that post with a cheeky reference to which number it was (depending on which computer you use :biggrin:)

Hi Elboyz :wink:

Had to have a look. :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by bekbok

Yeah, it's all done. :smile:

I have the normal one as well, just not pinned to my start bar. :smile: I believe that you can have canary and normal/dev and the normal and dev have the same logo. (Not 100 pecent sure though)

Course, I just use canary now though as I have all the settings how I want them. :smile:

Is the canary quicker then? :smile:

I use both, and have both pinned. :smile:

I found out a few days ago that you can only have side by side Canary and one of: Stable, Beta and Dev. Didn't know that the other 3 had the same logo.

I have chosen Stable and Canary. :smile:

45993 Hi! :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by bekbok

Had to have a look. :tongue:

I thought you would somehow. Like it? :wink:

Is the canary quicker then? :smile:

I use both, and have both pinned. :smile:

I found out a few days ago that you can only have side by side Canary and one of: Stable, Beta and Dev. Didn't know that the other 3 had the same logo.

I have chosen Stable and Canary. :smile:

Not sure, but it's what I have with all my setting and I don't want to sort them all out again. :tongue:

Fair enough, I have canary and stable with only canary pinned. :smile:

I do like it. :wink:
Original post by bekbok

Not sure, but it's what I have with all my setting and I don't want to sort them all out again. :tongue:

Fair enough, I have canary and stable with only canary pinned. :smile:

I do like it. :wink:

I have my google account synchronized up to Chrome so no matter what version of chrome I sign in under, no matter where abouts (i.e. home, university, etc) then all my settings are there. :smile:

46000 :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest