Adam saleh ^^
Yemeni guys. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was born in Yemen and live there for a while if that means anything
Original post by missfats
I've seen him, I am speechles ^^.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know!
Is he average for a Somali guy or one of the better looking ones...He's half Yemeni but you know..
Original post by Biryani007
He's so beautiful :mmm:

Am I the only girl who doesn't even find him 1% attractive? lol :frown: Always the odd one out, damn it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MathsAddict
I was born in Yemen and live there for a while if that means anything

I was born and lived there too!

You from Sa'na? I am or Aden?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know!
Is he average for a Somali guy or one of the better looking ones...He's half Yemeni but you know..

lolol he's not half yemeni lel.

he's average.

Posted from TSR Mobile
the amount of thirst for you on the "most beautiful TSR member" is hilarious.

I bet your gassed.

I don't think outward appearance should dictate social status or cause someone to become self-righteous. I'd ask you not to affiliate me with that thread.
Original post by themorninglight
Am I the only girl who doesn't even find him 1% attractive? lol :frown: Always the odd one out, damn it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

are you on coke?!

Adam saleh... I... just... why.. was.. I .... not... here...For. .........meet....greet...Birmingham.... next.........time

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was born and lived there too!

You from Sa'na? I am or Aden?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sa'na still then i left after couple of years to Adis Ababa loool some dead ends knew Amhari and Arabic buh they both faded away.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Most of my friends find him attractive too except for one, but she is known for her weird taste anyway :mmm:
Lookswise he's beautiful imo but I dont find him that attractive because he's not so bright :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I like that oddness i am everyones cup of tea tbh, better looking than adam saleh too :cool:
Sa'na still then i left after couple of years to Adis Ababa loool some dead ends knew Amhari and Arabic buh they both faded away.

are you my brother? I also travelled from yemen to adis ababa.

that anjello habeshaa

Posted from TSR Mobile
Most of my friends find him attractive too except for one, but she is known for her weird taste anyway :mmm:
Lookswise he's beautiful imo but I dont find him that attractive because he's not so bright :redface:

Enough of this sideman I hit all your criterias, do you agree to the proposal or you need more time
lolol he's not half yemeni lel.

he's average.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He is..Ive seen a few of his videos and he said it in one..is it weird I find him attractive? Maybe it's the voice :redface:
are you my brother? I also travelled from yemen to adis ababa.

that anjello habeshaa

Posted from TSR Mobile

Imagine i lived here for 7-8 years actually :colone:. Still slightly fobbish innit, i got higher than my peers in KS2 though and i will still fresh.
Enough of this sideman I hit all your criterias, do you agree to the proposal or you need more time

Lmao you'll have to deal with my Afghan father...I'd advise you to steer clear...our people are pretty crazy :biggrin:
Original post by Abdul-Karim
I don't think outward appearance should dictate social status or cause someone to become self-righteous. I'd ask you not to affiliate me with that thread.

Where do i find this thread i guarantee i will get bare replies and pm's :colone:. You snake
He is..Ive seen a few of his videos and he said it in one..is it weird I find him attractive? Maybe it's the voice :redface:

lolol I thought u were talking about mathsaddict.

who are u on about

Posted from TSR Mobile
His singing voice tho :sexface:
My tajweed is topnotch too Alhamdulillah..
Lmao show me your face, doubt you're all that...I'm not really attractive so you're wasting your time here...your average afghan :mmm:

I don't waste time after the intiation you have to feel out the survey, follow me on insta or add me on snapchat to pree my face. :rolleyes:
Where do i find this thread i guarantee i will get bare replies and pm's :colone:. You snake

There are exemptions for me and you, no doubt. :rolleyes:
lolol I thought u were talking about mathsaddict.

who are u on about

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao what?! Ive not seen mathsaddict ahah I'm on about Faisal Salah :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest