The Student Room Group

If you could choose your gender, what would you be?

I would be male because I hate menstruating as a woman and giving birth

Scroll to see replies

Remain the same biological gender I am, a woman.
Stick with my current sex: male.
Stay with my current, biological gender: female
Reply 4
I would rather stay a male.
Reply 5
My gender doesn't really bother or define me. I'm fine being female, would be just as fine being male
Reply 6
I don't feel any particular attachment to one anyway. It's not something I ever think about, like at all.
(Love the thread title :tongue:)
I thought people could choose their gender these days. Isn't that what all the trendy kids are doing?

I have never personally had any desire to be anything other than a female, which is what I was born as.
Reply 9
Definitely be a male. Don't get me wrong, there are perks to being a woman - just not in this society.
-W
Reply 10
Original post by w_a123
Definitely be a male. Don't get me wrong, there are perks to being a woman - just not in this society.
-W

do you live in Afghanistan?
female any day of the week
Reply 12
Original post by black tea
do you live in Afghanistan?

Nope.
Reply 13
i have always wanted to be twins called Susan and Jim

:h:
Reply 14
I'm okay with my current one being male.
Reply 15
Original post by w_a123
Nope.

if you live in a Western country, there is very little your gender stops you from doing
Reply 16
Original post by black tea
if you live in a Western country, there is very little your gender stops you from doing

Sorry that was not the point I was trying to make! I feel free to do what I want, but there is the underlying fear that travels with me whenever I go out alone or at night. That is what I dislike.
Reply 17
But I like being a woman at the same time, I am not so girly as in I don't really like make up apart from lip stick and I don't like wearing much jewellery or doing much girly things, but I do like wearing dresses, or patterned clothes during Eid and wearing make up then. I also like wearing earrings but small ones and I like the fact that there is no stigma when it comes to womens feelings
Original post by Charles III

Seeing Charles III say this :lol:
Reply 19
Original post by Charles III

Gawd bless yer Ma'am

terry.png

Quick Reply

Latest