The Student Room Group

Computer Science buildings at University of Glasgow (for those who couldn't find it)

This is the computer science building at University of Glasgow.

I got it from google maps for those who found it difficult to find the building.

just search Sir Alwyn Williams Building.
Reply 1
This is the road beside the building.
Reply 2
There are five degree programmes under computer science for undergraduate:

Undergraduate degree programmes

Computing Science
Electronic & Software Engineering
Mobile Software Engineering
Neuroinformatics (Computing and Physiology)
Software Engineering

The department for all of them will be the above one.
Reply 3
Basically D16 and D20.

Check out: http://www.gla.ac.uk/schools/computing/aboutus/
btw you don't actually do any lectures in there :smile: Sometimes in 4th year but every lecture is mainly in the Boyd Orr or the odd lecture is in a random building depending on time tables. The Boyd Orr is literally across form the comp sci building though :smile: It's the really tall ugly one
I'd imagine it's the ugly building across from it where you do most of your work. Generally in Universities, the nice new buildings are assigned to professors and postgraduate researchers.
Reply 6
The law and arts building is really amazing. I mean its so fascinating. To be honest, I like the computer science building as well, I expected something modern xD I am not quitedisappointed.
Reply 7
Original post by StefanB101
btw you don't actually do any lectures in there :smile: Sometimes in 4th year but every lecture is mainly in the Boyd Orr or the odd lecture is in a random building depending on time tables. The Boyd Orr is literally across form the comp sci building though :smile: It's the really tall ugly one

Saw the building xD they should consider refurbishing it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending