Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Trent Accommodation - Glasshouse

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Alex :D
Also does anyone know where to find more info on the rooms there (pictures, etc.) as I have only got the 5 pics on their main website to go by.

If you get in touch with them they will send you the pictures of the type of flat you are applying for. They sent me 5 pictures yesterday and it looks awesome. Can't wait now
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by waddy34
If you get in touch with them they will send you the pictures of the type of flat you are applying for. They sent me 5 pictures yesterday and it looks awesome. Can't wait now

What type of flat are you in?
Reply 62
Original post by waddy34
Finally got it sorted. Seems like I'm the last one after starting the thread haha. Grandma's do come inhandy at times, well her credit card did.

Last thing on the list is a new student bank account then I can stop worrying. Anyone got their move in date yet?

Oh yeah, and where is everyone from ??? I'm from Cheshire, like the cheese.

Congrats! You will no longer be homeless! haha

20th September

Bedfordshire, the most boring place in England :wink:
Hi, I'm staying in glasshouse too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 64
Original post by jessicawils0nx
Hi, I'm staying in glasshouse too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi :smile: What type of flat are you in? And what's your course?
Reply 65
Original post by waddy34

Oh cool, thanks :biggrin:

Just got confirmation from the glasshouse, moving in on the 20th of September. Looking forward to it, however doesn't fresher's week start on the 18th?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by CSmith73
Hi :smile: What type of flat are you in? And what's your course?

I think I'm in a shared 6 bed and I'm doing education studies and early years at Clifton :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hiya guys, so relieved to find other people staying at glasshouse! There is an old facebook page with pictures but they're from 2010 or something, thanks to the person who posted the facebook link I was looking at another one that had only 4 members- I was getting a bit worried! I'm from bedfordshire btw and studying criminology :smile:
Reply 68
A fellow Bedfordian! Hi! :smile:

What 6th form did you go to?
I'm in the glasshouse too guys! Do people know what flats they are in yet? I'm in flat 146, anyone else? :smile::smile:
Hey does anyone know the price per week for en-suites at Glasshouse?
Reply 71
Original post by Friends-Rules
I'm in the glasshouse too guys! Do people know what flats they are in yet? I'm in flat 146, anyone else? :smile::smile:

How do you know which flat you're in? I have my room number.
Reply 72
Yay! Finally got my accommodation sorted out :smile:

I booked a shared 2 bedroom flat/studio, I hope I will be placed with another fresher otherwise it could be kinda weird :s

Also is anyone going to the glasshouse doing Accounting and Finance?

ME! I'm doing A&F and I'm staying in a 2 bed studio at glasshouse :biggrin: I'm sure we'll see each other around!
Reply 73
Hi, I've just sorted out my room at the glasshouse haven't got a clue what my flat number is? I just know I'm sharing it with 6 or 7 other NTU freshers any one else in the same situation? :smile:
Anyone know prices for an en-suite??
Reply 75
I don't sorry I think they are full now anyway, ring up and ask :smile:
Reply 76
Original post by StotheR
ME! I'm doing A&F and I'm staying in a 2 bed studio at glasshouse :biggrin: I'm sure we'll see each other around!

Oh cool! I hope so :smile:

Do you know what your room/flat number is? I had one but mansion student swapped my flat number yesterday
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 77
Oh cool! I hope so :smile:

Do you know what your room/flat number is? I had one but mansion student swapped my flat number yesterday

Yeah my flat number is 16 (In block B2 I think?)
Reply 78
Original post by StotheR
Yeah my flat number is 16 (In block B2 I think?)

Ah got mine now, it's in block B1 flat number 169
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 79

Ah got mine now, it's in block B1 flat number 169

How do you guys know what flat you're in? All I got on my contract is a really long room number! :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending