Become weak at her femininity
etc

Women have been taught that its unwomanly to fight
that women by nature dont harm things
that they are weaker and men are too rough for girls
most dont know how to fight
and they are scared of the publics opinion

the truth is these are just beliefs....and some are installed to maintain peace

women and men have been taught how to behave by the govt...media and parents etc....its no universal set definition for how a woman or man should behave...we as humans create things....things like pink is a girls color or women are not supposed to be violent are just opinions that obviously became popular

if your average woman trains physically, boosts testosterone, shakes fear of opinions, shakes the lies shes been fed by the world...she will be strong just like your average man

this is the same reason women are usually dependent on others and scared etc.....too many lies have been swallowed...

Scroll to see replies

Why does anybody need to fight..?
Reply 2
Don't be silly
Original post by biggronn
Therefore can fight men

Female and male muscle cells are identical

women can boost testosterone levels

90% is psychological and societal...

Men wont fight women because of fear of being vilified by the public
Brainwashed that women are weaker
Become weak at her femininity
etc

Women have been taught that its unwomanly to fight
that women by nature dont harm things
that they are weaker and men are too rough for girls
most dont know how to fight
and they are scared of the publics opinion

the truth is these are just beliefs....and some are installed to maintain peace

women and men have been taught how to behave by the govt...media and parents etc....its no universal set definition for how a woman or man should behave...we as humans create things....things like pink is a girls color or women are not supposed to be violent are just opinions that obviously became popular

if your average woman trains physically, boosts testosterone, shakes fear of opinions, shakes the lies shes been fed by the world...she will be strong just like your average man

this is the same reason women are usually dependent on others and scared etc.....too many lies have been swallowed...

Part of me wants to respond to this seriously and point out that you are absolutely, categorically, scientifically incorrect.

However the other part of me knows there's no point in doing so.
Reply 4
The obsession TSR has with hitting women is worrying uncanny.

Reply 5
Original post by Phoebe Buffay
Why does anybody need to fight..?

Making a point
Original post by Truths
The obsession TSR has with hitting women is worrying uncanny.

I would just as happily hit a woman as a man, most people women and men deserve to be hit a bit really.
Reply 7
Original post by TheThirdMan1
I would just as happily hit a woman as a man, most people women and men deserve to be hit a bit really.

What if she's pregnant and you didn't know at the time?

Reply 8
Original post by ClickItBack
Part of me wants to respond to this seriously and point out that you are absolutely, categorically, scientifically incorrect.

Original post by Truths
What if she's pregnant and you didn't know at the time?

If she assaults me, then she must face the consequences. Many of these "never hit a women people" are the lowest forms of scum on the planet who think if they act in a servile and sycophantic manner towards women they will be rewarded with sexual intercourse. That these vermin (the sycophants) are not put up against a ditch and shot into it is an indictment upon our society.
Reply 10
Saying men cant hit women but vice versa is fine only encourages women to be violent

nobody says its wrong for a 6'5 400lbs man to hit a 5'2 130lbs man or if the 6'5 dude hits a child...both of those are somehow worse than hitting a woman who is 6'5 and 200lbs

all women have to do is boost their strength...its a few physical differences but if a woman trains for strength and learns how to fight....she could protect herself and no longer live in fear...
Reply 11
Original post by ClickItBack

Lmao. get out of my head! I'm also tempted but it's not even worth the effort :/
Men have more muscle than women - biological fact. The average man is stronger than the average woman. Fact.

However if a woman trains as a body builder she will be stronger than the man who hasn't trained. Another obvious fact.
Its pretty obvious that the OP is trying so hard to find a reason which will make it justifiable for him to go around randomly beating women lol.
Reply 14
Many of these "never hit a women people" are the lowest forms of scum on the planet who think if they act in a servile and sycophantic manner towards women they will be rewarded with sexual intercourse.

That's a very artsy way of describing chivalry. My generation is so edgy. I love it:biggrin:.

If she assaults me, then she must face the consequences.

And her unborn child who had autonomy in the matter will also pay the price. Are you willing to have that innocent blood on your hands?
seems legit
Reply 16
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
Its pretty obvious that the OP is trying so hard to find a reason which will make it justifiable for him to go around randomly beating women lol.

you assume you know why i made this thread dont ya....hahaha
Original post by Truths
That's a very artsy way of describing chivalry. My generation is so edgy. I love it:biggrin:.

And her unborn child who had autonomy in the matter will also pay the price. Are you willing to have that innocent blood on your hands?

[video="youtube;0B5lFuTUhso"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B5lFuTUhso[/video]

I think this movie is the best criticism of your attitude of but what "about the women and children". The character of William Munny shatters myths about chivalry.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 18
You were all babies crawling around talking gibberish but years later just because your parent or the tv told you something about hitting women...now you think you know the rights and wrongs hahahaaa
Did not read

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending