The Student Room Group

What is so wrong in today's society with being a 'slut'?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cole-slaw
bull****, bull****, bull****. Every single sentence is bull****.

stop attempting to portray your ugly personal prejudices as if they are somehow scientific facts.

I've called you out on this several times before yet you continue to spout this hatemongering nonsense.

lol. You'll never make a good debater if all your responses are like this!

Name one statement that I've said that is categorically false. Is it not true that women have fewer attempts at reproduction than men do, on the whole? Is it not true that, the people most likely to produce healthy offspring are the ones whose genes and traits are most likely to be found in future generations? If you have no argument to reply with, you may as well save some face and keep quiet, rather than drawing attention to it with that sort of reply :p:

Anyway; hatemongering? What on earth is hateful about it?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by tazarooni89
lol. You can't be very good at debating if all your responses are like this :p:

This is no debate, this is you knowingly inciting hatred against women based on a quite deliberate misreading of human evolution. There is nothing to debate. Humans are a monogamous species and have been for their entire evolutionary history. Your arguments make no sense.

But you knew that anyway. You don't actually believe this nonsense, you just want to inspire violence against women through whatever means necessary.
Original post by P357
You seem awfully defensive of sluts-in this thread and many others. Is there eeeerm something in it for you to be pro-slut? Do you have any kind of bias that leads you to be so emotionally invested in promoting/defending sluts?

The more "slutty" that people are, the more sex he'll get? I don't know :s-smilie:
Original post by P357
people rarely get so passionate about a cause that doesn't affect them directly

What a depressing view of humanity you have. Fortunately, some of us are motivated by more than just narrow self-interest you know.
This is no debate, this is you knowingly inciting hatred against women based on a quite deliberate misreading of human evolution. There is nothing to debate.

But you knew that anyway. You don't actually believe this nonsense, you just want to inspire violence against women through whatever means necessary.

Please spell out precisely how this inspires hatred and violence against women, if you can.

Humans are a monogamous species and have been for their entire evolutionary history.

Don't give me that. Humans have trouble adhering to monogamy even now, with all the societal pressures in place.
Reply 45
The more "slutty" that people are, the more sex he'll get? I don't know :s-smilie:

Not really what I had in mind. I'm thinking of something entirely different.
Original post by P357
Not really what I had in mind. I'm thinking of something entirely different.

What are you thinking of? "White-knighting"?
Yikes that argument is ridiculous. Go outside guys.
Reply 48
What a depressing view of humanity you have. Fortunately, some of us are motivated by more than just narrow self-interest you know.

Way to dodge my question :biggrin:.
Okay fine,assuming you are a hard-core feminist and fight for equality and all that. Do you find that promiscuous females are more appealing?sexually that is?
Please spell out precisely how this inspires hatred and violence against women, if you can.

You described a subset of women as being "low quality" based on their personal choices.

That's extremely sexist, misogynist and hateful. Low quality? Low quality? What a disgusting epithet.

Don't give me that. Humans have trouble adhering to monogamy even now, with all the societal pressures in place.

We still instinctively choose it ahead of any other system, as we always have.

Your argument is based upon a completely false premise. I find it hard to believe you did not already know this, because I have explained this to you in the past, yet you continue to repeat something you know to be false? If not because you wish to incite hatred, then why would you do this?
Original post by P357
Way to dodge my question :biggrin:.
Okay fine,assuming you are a hard-core feminist and fight for equality and all that. Do you find that promiscuous females are more appealing?sexually that is?

Like every other well adjusted adult male, I don't really care either way about a girl's sexual history. Its none of my business as far as I'm concerned.
You described a subset of women as being "low quality" based on their personal choices.

That's extremely sexist, misogynist and hateful. Low quality? Low quality? What a disgusting epithet.

I'm not saying I like it. But the fact is, some people are more sexually desirable, more desirable in terms of long term relationships, and have a higher social status than others. Yes, we should treat everyone equally, nobody is superior to anybody else etc. but in the mating and dating economy, some people are of higher quality than others. It's just something you have to live with.

We still instinctively choose it ahead of any other system, as we always have.

Harems, mistresses and concubines are fictional are they? Infidelity is a figment of my imagination, is it?

Your argument is based upon a completely false premise. I find it hard to believe you did not already know this, because I have explained this to you in the past, yet you continue to repeat something you know to be false? If not because you wish to incite hatred, then why would you do this?

You may have explained whatever in the past, but it doesn't make your explanation true. I repeat it because I still believe it to be true, and whatever you may have said in the past to be false.
(edited 9 years ago)
Because women let people have sex with them
Whilst men have sex with women so man actually has some achievement
Reply 53
Like every other well adjusted adult male, I don't really care either way about a girl's sexual history. Its none of my business as far as I'm concerned.

So say you knew a really really nice girl who was into hardcore gangbangs and a whole load of other really degrading stuff(suppose you knew this either from said girl herself or maybe some sex-tape doing the rounds or whatever-anything really). You fall for her etc and consider wanting to be with her. Do you:
a)find that stuff appealing?
b)100% don't feel anything at all at the thought of her being gangbanged by a whole bunch of dudes?
c)find it bothersome?
I would love to bang loads of hot guys...

But a woman in bed with loads of men? Ummm...noo...
I hate double standards. That includes guys who are virgins being made fun of too. Why do people care so much about other people's sex lives, pretty sad imo.
The key and lock thing is the biggest load of rubbish. I could easily come up with one that works the other way round.
The argument that men are meant to spread their seed, well what about the strongest sperm theory?
I'm not saying I like it. But the fact is, some people are more sexually desirable, more desirable in terms of long term relationships, and have a higher social status than others. Yes, we should treat everyone equally, nobody is superior to anybody else etc. but in the mating and dating economy, some people are of higher quality than others. It's just something you have to live with.

Except, that isn't a fact, because sexual attraction is subjective, not objective. So any notion of "quality" is meaningless. Even if it weren't there would still be no reason to believe it would correlate with sexual history in any way.

There is no such thing as the "dating economy" for ****s sake. Not everything has a price.

Harems, mistresses and concubines are fictional are they? Infidelity is a figment of my imagination, is it?

Still a tiny minority compared to the number of monogamous relationships though, isn't it?

You may have explained whatever in the past, but it doesn't make your explanation true. I repeat it because I still believe it to be true, and whatever you may have said in the past to be false.

Well, have you done any research into this to investigate the validity of your bold claims? (and no, reddit and youtube don't count) Have you asked a professional sociologist or anthropologist to recommend you some good overview papers or textbooks?

This is a rhetorical question, obviously you have not done any real research.
Original post by P357
So say you knew a really really nice girl who was into hardcore gangbangs and a whole load of other really degrading stuff(suppose you knew this either from said girl herself or maybe some sex-tape doing the rounds or whatever-anything really). You fall for her etc and consider wanting to be with her. Do you:
a)find that stuff appealing?
b)100% don't feel anything at all at the thought of her being gangbanged by a whole bunch of dudes?
c)find it bothersome?

Honestly wouldn't care. Would you? What are you so insecure about? Are you worried your penis wouldn't match up?
Reply 58
Honestly wouldn't care. Would you? What are you so insecure about? Are you worried your penis wouldn't match up?

So you would not at all mind if the mother of your child participated in the most the degrading stuff you can imagine-like being gang-pissed on or being pimped out(tumblr says that's a thing apparently)? In the slightest bit? You would not mind those images?

I'm female dude -.-'.
(also i believe it may be called being territorial, not insecure....for those guys you're going on about anw)
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by P357
So you would not at all mind if the mother of your child participated in the most the degrading stuff you can imagine-like being gang-pissed on or being pimped out(tumblr says that's a thing apparently)? In the slightest bit? You would not mind those images?

I'm female dude -.-'.
(also i believe it may be called being territorial, not insecure....for those guys you're going on about anw)

Before we met, her business is her business.

Would you be concerned if your boyfriend took place in gang bangs and whatever it is you mean by "degrading and humiliating activities"?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending