The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Aa300 Tma06

Can anyone help me, as I've misplaced my assignment booklet and urgently need to know what the assignment is! I need to know this list of portfolio exercises listed on page 6 and what the second part of the essay is.

Please help! :confused:
Reply 1
Whilst I dont know your TMA question, you should be able to access an electronic version of your TMA booklet via the web by logging into studenthome.
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Reply 2
How do I find it from Student Home? Have looked everywhere to no avail. Thanks though.
Reply 3
I hope you found the information you needed catshell - sorry for the late reply I've only just found this forum. But I think it's worth answering as it's a question a lot of OU students face at some time.

When you sign on to StudentHome there should be a section about your current course at the top in the main pane. One of the clickable options should be: AA300 eDesktop Course Website. Click on that to go to the course website.
In the first menu in the left hand bar there should be an option Course Resources, click on that and you should get a selection of course materials converted to adobe acrobat (.pdf) format, including the assignment booklet.

This is true of most courses, although some have customised the menu options (just click down the list of options until you find the right material) and some course teams (e.g. some of the Business courses) don't use the 'standard' OU course website layout at all.

Yes I work at the OU, on the Library Course Materials helpdesk (among other things), but I'm also a student :wink: .