The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NLilliana19
Poeple in my school have already got offers from Warwick , surrey and nottingham
I have none atm :ashamed2:

What were your AS grades and when did you send off?
Original post by fbrep2012
Congrats! May I ask what subjects you take and what your predicted grades were?

Thanks, I take Maths, Economics and History and I'm predicted A*AA and I'm predicted an A* in Extended Project
(edited 9 years ago)
My best friend just got an offer for Biology at Birmingham :biggrin:
Original post by Dougieowner
I got an offer from Warwick in 2 days and everyone I know that applied there has also received offers very quickly :smile:

Yeah, a friend of mine got an offer for Maths at least a week ago now.
I got an offer from Exeter within about 10 hours of them receiving my applications - maybe me being an international student influenced this? :biggrin: congrats to everyone who received offers so quickly!
Original post by acireric
Got one from Exeter, within a week.

What was that for? I've applied there.
Original post by cchan1120
I got an offer from Exeter within about 10 hours of them receiving my applications - maybe me being an international student influenced this? :biggrin: congrats to everyone who received offers so quickly!

omg you're so lucky! legendary :biggrin::biggrin:

International, from where?
Original post by melomelohohoho
omg you're so lucky! legendary :biggrin::biggrin:

melo, thanks. c u at school.

you'll definitely get an offer soon dw!
Original post by chem@uni

Hong Kong :smile:

I'll be studying English Lit :smile: excited!

Where are you from? Are you an international student too?

Oh wow cool :smile:
This just wants to make me hurry up and send my UCAS off, because Warwick seem to be making offers so quickly :frown:

Hopefully I can get my deputy head of year to take a look - unfortunately all the UCAS efforts at school so far have been focused on the Medics/Oxbridge. Everyone else now has until next Friday to send our UCAS off so school can do the references etc - they said if we don't have it in my next Friday then they can't guarantee it will be there by the Jan 15th deadline. So many people haven't even started their PSs yet :frown:

Hi fellow HKer:smile: Congrats I got an offer from Exeter too
Original post by mollyvet
What was that for? I've applied there.

Law
Has anyone got any offers for languages/ humanities!? A lot of you seem to be getting offers for science, maths etc.
Original post by jordan_s
Has anyone got any offers for languages/ humanities!? A lot of you seem to be getting offers for science, maths etc. [/Q

Yes :smile: BA English LIt
Just got interview at Bristol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which department?
[QUOTE="cchan1120;50942225"]
Original post by jordan_s
Has anyone got any offers for languages/ humanities!? A lot of you seem to be getting offers for science, maths etc. [/Q

Yes :smile: BA English LIt

May I ask from which uni? :smile:
York was the fastest for me after 4 days, then Kent, then Liverpool, then Durham and Exeter in December which was about a two month wait :colonhash: all for anthropology based courses.

Latest

Trending

Trending