The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kayleighls
I've have offers from Newcastle, Liverpool, Liverpool John Moores, Queen's Belfast and an interview for Manchester, all within 2 weeks of sending my application off! Newcastle lowered the offer from AAB to ABB as well :smile:

When did you apply and get the offer for liverpool
Also for what course

Posted from TSR Mobile
I also applied to LJMU got an offer day after I sent it off and university of liverpool offered me a place also on 24th

Applied for an LLB WITH CRIMINOLOGY

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 982
Original post by kandr175
Hi sorry for late reply, I'm going to firm York and insurance will be between Liverpool and Newcastle, I got an email from kings saying they're not going to look at any psychology applications till January because it's a new course and they don't know what standard of applications they're going to get :s-smilie:

The wait from King's is going to kill me I want them for my insurance and now I have to wait months ugh
Got an offer from Surrey!- only Nottingham and Southampton to go! :smile:
Original post by Dprince
Nottingham Unconditional PPE :smile:

Well done! Was that your first choice before you got the offer?
Reply 985
Got an offer from Kent for marketing within 5 hours!
Original post by Pilz
I've applied last Monday to 5 places; Cambridge, Imperial, UCL, Birmingham and Manchester; and so far I only got one email from Manchester for an interview. A lot of my friends have their offers rolling in, but my track page is pretty stagnant... is this normal for these Unis?

Wow I applied to 4 unis that are the same as yours.What course are you applying for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 987
1000 replies.
Original post by kandr175
Which course have you applied for?:smile:

Zoology
Original post by babyboy007
When did you apply and get the offer for liverpool
Also for what course

Posted from TSR Mobile

Applied about 2 weeks ago and got the offer from Liverpool on Monday for Zoology :smile:
Original post by studentiam
Has anyone who's applying for law heard anything from:

Oxford
Exeter
Bristol
Durham
Edinburgh

???

Thanks

Nothing from Oxford or Durham. Got one from Exeter on the 17th October.

It seems Durham is one of the slowest, an Oxford will keep us waiting till at least later November I hear, and easily into January
Original post by arcanum96
That's my logic too, no news can sometimes be good news as that means they're still considering your application and you've got a chance!

hahah he's got pretty much the exact same chance as he did when he first applied, unis can take months to reply. No one should be worrying at the moment :biggrin:
Original post by zimbo97
hahah he's got pretty much the exact same chance as he did when he first applied, unis can take months to reply. No one should be worrying at the moment :biggrin:

True, that's what I'm telling myself, after all patience is a virtue :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Just got an offer from York for Chemistry
anyone got offers form QMUL or SGUL for biomedical science?

thanks
Just got an offer from KCL for English!
Original post by zimbo97
Nothing from Oxford or Durham. Got one from Exeter on the 17th October.

It seems Durham is one of the slowest, an Oxford will keep us waiting till at least later November I hear, and easily into January

Well done, are you applying for straight law at Exeter? I'm applying for law with European study so perhaps that's why it's taking longer than the straight law offers.
Original post by studentiam
Well done, are you applying for straight law at Exeter? I'm applying for law with European study so perhaps that's why it's taking longer than the straight law offers.

Thanks, and probably :smile: you should give them a ring tomorrow to ask about when they give people offers (you don't have to give your name or ID yourself)

I'm applying for Law with politics (LLB) at Manchester, and that seems to be taking longer than straight law candidates to get an offer

Latest

Trending

Trending