The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Got af offer from Uni of Manchester for Politics and History on Monday
Reply 1181
I don't even check track anymore... All hope is lost:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an offer from Liverpool today, sent it off on Monday so that's pretty fast! :biggrin: Also got an update to say I've had an offer from Manchester Met but then when I click on view choice it still says they haven't decided yet :confused:
Fed up with my daughters school - still not sent application away because they check her ps is ok before giving her a reference. Taking weeks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an offer from Sheffield today after 3 weeks!
Original post by DeuteriumPie
Anyone heard from Imperial for physics?

I have an interview with them :/ Idk what that entails
I think I hold the record with SAE Institute - an offer on open day, before I'd even written an application.
Got an offer from LSE for International Relations!!!
Anyone heard from Cambridge and imperial for math ?
Right,i applied on ucas on 20th of October and I've got 4/5 im waiting on Birmingham City university and I dong understand what's taking them this long there a crap uni and it's nearly 4 weeks since I applied yet they've emailed me to invite me to some history event can someone explain why there inviting me to some history event yet they've not even accepted my application?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just sent mine off. Anybody think I'm likely to get an offer for an ABB course if I'm predicted ABC?
Original post by LazyBazooka
I just sent mine off. Anybody think I'm likely to get an offer for an ABB course if I'm predicted ABC?

Depends on how you did at AS, and how strong your application overall was :smile:
Reply 1192
Original post by FortunateKing
Got an offer from LSE for International Relations!!!

Congrats ! When did you apply ? :smile:
Holding offers from Sheffield, Birmingham, Royal Holloway and UEA for English Literature. Anyone know how fast Queen Mary is with their offers?
Original post by JayDu
Holding offers from Sheffield, Birmingham, Royal Holloway and UEA for English Literature. Anyone know how fast Queen Mary is with their offers?

I got my offer from Queen Mary earlier this week I think, for Literature, and I sent my application on the 14th of October. Not sure if that helps at all? :smile:
Original post by acollins_
I got my offer from Queen Mary earlier this week I think, for Literature, and I sent my application on the 14th of October. Not sure if that helps at all? :smile:

I was exactly a week after you, so logically I might get a decision next week. Thank you :smile: where else have you applied?
Original post by JayDu
I was exactly a week after you, so logically I might get a decision next week. Thank you :smile: where else have you applied?

You're more than welcome, and congratulations on your offers - that's fantastic :smile: I've received offers from Royal Holloway, King's and Queen Mary, and I'm waiting on Sussex and UCL now :smile:
Original post by acollins_
You're more than welcome, and congratulations on your offers - that's fantastic :smile: I've received offers from Royal Holloway, King's and Queen Mary, and I'm waiting on Sussex and UCL now :smile:

Congratulations to you too! I'm assuming you'll firm UCL or King's? I'm stuck on which to choose :frown:
Original post by JayDu
Congratulations to you too! I'm assuming you'll firm UCL or King's? I'm stuck on which to choose :frown:

I'm definitely going to firm King's, even if (if!) I do get an offer from UCL :smile:

Do you have any clear favourites, or is it a pretty level playing field? :smile:
Received replies from all my unis within 15 days of submitting!

(York, Manchester, Warwick, Nottingham and now UCL)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending