The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LilliTabea
Does anyone know how long Edinburgh and St Andrews take?
I've applied for IR last week :smile:

Be patient!Unis take a lot of time!Some of them don't!I am waiting for Warwick and Bristol to respond(sent my application 2 months ago)
I guess patience really is the most important thing right now. Obviously i'm not really expecting anything after a mere week but still constantly refreshing mails :biggrin:

Good luck for you, you'll probably hear something soon :smile:
I guess patience really is the most important thing right now. Obviously i'm not really expecting anything after a mere week but still constantly refreshing mails :biggrin:

Good luck for you, you'll probably hear something soon :smile:

Same here!Got 3 offer still waiting for these two!
Good luck!
Keep me updated :smile:
Does anyone know how long Edinburgh and St Andrews take?
I've applied for IR last week :smile:

I've applied for IR and Modern History at St Andrews and they told me the latest they'll get back to me is end of March :smile:
Cambridge timing is fixed, interviews in December and offers/rejections in January. Imperial take really long - sent my application in mid October, no reply yet. UCL replied to me after a month and I heard people getting replies before me so I think UCL is one of the quickest unis to reply.
(edited 9 years ago)
Leicester and Portsmouth both made
offers in about a week and just received an offer from Birmingham they took about a month 😁 just waiting to hear from bristol and ucl now
Reply 1726
Got an offer from Teesside Uni on the same day as the interview. Really loved the campus.
So happy just got my first offer which was from Sheffield for Economics sent it on Monday.
Portsmouth took a day
Just got an offer from UEA Bsc Economics (ABB) probably my insurance and I sent my ucas on the 12th of Jan
I got an offer from University of Wolverhampton in one day. still waiting on Nottingham Trent, University of Kent, and University of Salford. :tongue:

I hate the waiting game!
I got offers from Cardiff and Swansea within the week of sending my application.
LSE slow, and Sheffield fast

Latest

Trending

Trending