The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Is this enough preparation?

So I am currently doing the Y033 maths, science and technology access course and was wondering if this enough preparation for an engineering or computing degree next year. I have been out of education for 20 years if this helps.

thanks in advance.
Reply 1
Original post by RS-1
So I am currently doing the Y033 maths, science and technology access course and was wondering if this enough preparation for an engineering or computing degree next year. I have been out of education for 20 years if this helps.

thanks in advance.

OU degrees get you up to scratch at level 1 so I wouldn't worry about that. But it's good to prepare beforehand.
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Reply 2
Original post by muj121
OU degrees get you up to scratch at level 1 so I wouldn't worry about that. But it's good to prepare beforehand.

Thanks for the reply i am currently going through the math skills ebook do you recommend any other study materials that would help.
Reply 3
Original post by RS-1
Thanks for the reply i am currently going through the math skills ebook do you recommend any other study materials that would help.

Go to examsolutions.co.uk. There are some brilliant tutorials on GCSE and A level maths.
Reply 4
Original post by muj121
Go to examsolutions.co.uk. There are some brilliant tutorials on GCSE and A level maths.

Brilliant exactly what i am looking for.

Thank you
Reply 5
Original post by RS-1
Brilliant exactly what i am looking for.

Thank you

Yes it's a fantastic website and it's all free.

Quick Reply

Latest