The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Nerds! :biggrin:
Reply 41
Corn Pops are nothing like Rainbow Drops, whoever said that.
Corn Pops are a cereal. I haven't seen them for a while, but I think there's a similar cereal called Golden Nuggets, possibly with a cowboy on the box. Or maybe I'm making that up.
Rainbow Drops are sweets, and if you have a branch of Bitz in your town, you can get them there.
Reply 42
Uncle_fish
Does anyone have a old sweet shop around like the one you see in willy wonka? Like sweets in glass jars and things along the back wall?

Yes, in my village, until the owner's wife died :frown:

Do you remember Astros?

I also used to love this coffee flavour Vienetta ice cream...and now it's gone.
Reply 43
Years and years ago M&S used to do chocolate chip chocolate pancakes. They were the most amazing thing EVER but they were discontinued about 6 months after I discovered them. Probably a good thing they arent still around.
I miss Munchie yoghurts and Soya bites. Oh, and vanilla coke. Where the heck has that gone?!
I hate "New and improved" stuff as well cos it never is.
Reply 45
I want a wham bar :frown:
Just thought of something else - the Muller 'desert corner' yogurts - Missisippi Mud Pie, Sticky Toffee, and Raspberry Pavlova were all great flavours. The replacement 'American Classics' aren't bad, but defintely don't match up!
Angelil
Corn Pops are nothing like Rainbow Drops, whoever said that.
Corn Pops are a cereal. I haven't seen them for a while, but I think there's a similar cereal called Golden Nuggets, possibly with a cowboy on the box. Or maybe I'm making that up.
Rainbow Drops are sweets, and if you have a branch of Bitz in your town, you can get them there.

Sorry was me :blush:
Reply 48
NickiM

Do you remember Astros?

Were they by Cadburys?
Reply 49
I used to eat mini pizzas by the bucket load, then, one day Tesco stopped selling them :frown:

Proper pissed me off for weeks that did :angry:
NickiM
Do you remember Astros?

:O I've just realised they've gone. I used to love those when I was a kid.
Reply 51
Imperium
I want a wham bar :frown:

They sell them in 2 shops near me!

I mis Wonkalate, or whatever it was called. It was purple chocolate!
Haribo peaches, can't find them anywhere :frown:
Fresheta pizza!!! The only frozen pizzas I can stand.
Reply 54
Choccielatte
Don't forget Wonka Exploder bars.

those were genius
and those m'n'ms with the crispy bits inside them
NDGAARONDI
Nerds! :biggrin:

Wahh I loved that stuff! Packets and packets on the weekend... no wonder my teeth went so bad lol.

Illusionary
Just thought of something else - the Muller 'desert corner' yogurts - Missisippi Mud Pie, Sticky Toffee, and Raspberry Pavlova were all great flavours. The replacement 'American Classics' aren't bad, but defintely don't match up!

My addiction was the missisippi mud pie. I could eat two packets a day of that stuff haha.
Reply 56
No Future
Haribo peaches, can't find them anywhere :frown:

you're the only other person I've found that likes them too! I miss them :frown:
Reply 57
There were these amazing crisps that came out last year, and they were Cheese and Pepperoni flavoured and were gorgeous! I cant remember the make, but it was reasonably well known, and they came in big packets which was waaaay better, and they werent too expensive. The main thing was that they tasted amazing, but then one day they just stopped making them :mad:
Not exactly discontinued but they were only special edition- white choc kit kat chunkys. You can get some white choc and lime mini ones now I think but not the chunky white choc ones- they are gorgeous!

Luckily the peanut butter chunky kit kats are still around despite being introduced as a special edition- I love them!
Reply 59
Your saying about special edition things has reminded me.....I mourn the loss of the cappuccino mcflurry :frown:

Latest