Reply 60
Libbelle
Were they by Cadburys?

Can't remember, they were in like a box though
NickiM
Can't remember, they were in like a box though

Yes, they were Cadbury's:
Reply 62
I miss the dark and gold Mars bars - they brought them out as a limited edition every year for about three years, then just stopped it :frown:.
Reply 63
I miss the Mega Mars bars. Ridiculously sized.
Just thought of something else- Pepperami Cheesy. I wrote a letter to them and complained but it didn't work :frown:
Reply 65
vice versas, wispas, spiras, secret bars and galaxy truffle eggs
:eek: I didn't realise they'd stopped making wispas!

Doesn't anyone else remember dweebs? They were like nerds, only not so sour. I loved them! I also loved vanilla diet coke; it was a sad day when I realised they'd stopped making them.
Reply 67
Angelil
Your saying about special edition things has reminded me.....I mourn the loss of the cappuccino mcflurry :frown:

:ditto: :bawling:
Reply 68
FrisbeeFan
I also loved vanilla diet coke

they still make vanilla coke!
Reply 69
Definitely vice versas mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Does anybody remember Lucky Charms!? They still sell them in America..

Best.Cereal.ever.

I miss them. :frown:
OMG WISPAS.
I now understand what you are all talking about!!!
Haha.
Pippak
I miss the dark and gold Mars bars - they brought them out as a limited edition every year for about three years, then just stopped it :frown:.

Seconded entirely, though I could only eat the tiniest amount at a time as they were SO rich!:redface: xxx
Reply 72
Hubba Bubba Soda...
Reply 73
Laura Lou
you're the only other person I've found that likes them too! I miss them :frown:

i don't think that they have stopped making them, maybe just stopped selling them in the UK. or maybe the ones at my shop are old:cool: wouldn't surprise me some of the things they sell in the shop around the corner is really dodgy.
limited edition cappucino aeros were amazing
i also liked trio's and bingo's
biscuit caramel veinetta mmmmmm. sainsburys do a version but they stopped it at our one
Reply 75
Avogadro6.02257
Definitely vice versas mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Does anybody remember Lucky Charms!? They still sell them in America..

Best.Cereal.ever.

I miss them. :frown:

of course we do :biggrin:
theres a department store near me that sells them :biggrin: they even sell the oroes cereal too.
the price isnt too bad either.
it was awesome when my aunt brought me back two huge boxes of them last year when she went to america :biggrin:
Angelil
they still make vanilla coke!

Really? :O YES!!! Now I want some.
Reply 77
I remember dweebs!!!! I loved them as well as nerds! And Galaxy Truffle eggs, can't believe I forgot those! They were gorgeous, the caramel ones are just yuck!
Reply 78
Can I lament the loss of our dear friend the blue smartie? And the proper tubes they used to come in, not the stupid hexagonal 'tubes' that they come in now :frown:
Reply 79
Sheen
of course we do :biggrin:
theres a department store near me that sells them :biggrin: they even sell the oroes cereal too.
the price isnt too bad either.
it was awesome when my aunt brought me back two huge boxes of them last year when she went to america :biggrin:

OMG OMG OMG.

I AM COMIN' OVER TO YOURS!

NOW!

:p:

*drools*

bittersweet memories, that is all I'm takin with me. :smile:

Latest