The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

omg yes spice girls crisps to who said that , wow brings back memories lol.
white chocolate pretzels in a little blue bag they jus diserpeared.
peanut butter lion bars mmmmmm
white chocolate kit kat chunkys used to spend my paper round money on them :redface: lol

and cadburys for not putting so many strawberry chocs in their roses lol :mad: evil people.
StewS_WB
Worcester sauce crisps have been stopped I think! They were so nice! Especially the walkers ones! :mad:

Worcester sauce ryvitas are a good alternative.
Reply 102
munchkineater
the different flavoured polos! i remember they had gummy ones and tangy ones and mini ones...they were awesome :yy:

I loved the gummy ones, and the citrus ones...I used to buy them in the vending machine at high school
anyone remember the pink polos? about 10/12 years ago i thinks
Reply 104
I miss:

Lucky Charms
Marks & Spencer's tomato meatloaf
Nestle(Or Cadbury's) Secret bars.
Reply 105
Princess Ana
Which reminds me... I miss Walkers' Barbecue flavour crisps :motz:

Why did they change it to BBQ rib for, I just don't get it, yes the rib one is nice but the barbecue was so much better, I miss them too. :frown:
I also miss:

- Mexican chicken wrap from M&S
- Chicken and Salad sub from M&S
- Chicken and Salad sandwich from M&S i.e. the original version, they've changed the recipe they use and it isn't nice like it used to be. I loved this sandwich but now I hate it :frown:
Reply 107
StewS_WB
Worcester sauce crisps have been stopped I think! They were so nice! Especially the walkers ones! :mad:

I'm sure Seabrooks still do them, they do lots of different flavours.
Reply 108
Wispa
Orange Twix
Neon Nerds
Reply 109
I miss my astros, my vice versas (I don't know whether these are discontinued, but I haven't seen them for god knows how long) and my weird banana flavoured cereal that turned the milk yellow.

i remember they had gummy ones

There are no gummy polos anymore?? Aw man I loved those.

Edit: Oh oh and those bacon flavoured monster munch spiders. Monster munch used to make a good bacon crisp.
Reply 110
Sorani
my vice versas (I don't know whether these are discontinued, but I haven't seen them for god knows how long)

I'd forgotten about those! :eek:

I loved them :frown: So many happy memories...
this thread made me dream about nerds and dweebs last night
Reply 112
Lucky Charms- :frown: :frown: though I've found a site that ships them- American Soda or something!! :biggrin:
WOW! Cyber Candy sell 120g of just Sherbet!!!! lol, I love Dib Dabs but 120g of sherbet is a bit excessive! :eek:
loser88
Lucky Charms- :frown: :frown: though I've found a site that ships them- American Soda or something!! :biggrin:

I was about to suggest them!! They used to be sooo lovely and addictive!
Reply 115
Avogadro6.02257
OMG OMG OMG.

I AM COMIN' OVER TO YOURS!

NOW!

:p:

*drools*

bittersweet memories, that is all I'm takin with me. :smile:

haha
you should buy some.

Uncle_fish
What shop is this? :tongue: Hopefully not lets eat.

you know that massive department store called house of fraiser?
well in the one near me when you go to the bottom floor where the food court is (it has yo sushi and stuff) theres a section that sells american candy and food and stuff, its not a store its just in the food section thats kinda on it own. ive been there so many times and i only just noticed it the other day :eek:

Latest