The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Original post by Dean Ambrose
I swear if Rusev can get Lana, I can get anyone.

Amen, brother. I'm holding out for Paige.
Latvian? or her actual race which is Portuguese and Venezuelan?

I think Wikipedia said her parents are Portuguese and Venezuelan each but she was raised in Latvia. Probably her parents have more of an impact to what she's attracted to. It's not untrue that women date their dads.
(edited 9 years ago)
I reckon Rusev is like a big teddy IRL.

The more unbelievable couple is Daniel Bryan and Brie, when you think about their personalities. Polar opposites.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
I reckon Rusev is like a big teddy IRL.

The more unbelievable couple is Daniel Bryan and Brie, when you think about their personalities. Polar opposites.

I have zero faith in either of the Bella relationships being genuine from their side. The two sisters JUST SO HAPPEN to fall in love with the two biggest stars in the company and tie them down, at the same time, as soon as their WWE careers look over?
Original post by ozzyoscy
I think Wikipedia said her parents are Portuguese and Venezuelan each but she was raised in Latvia. Probably her parents have more of an impact to what she's attracted to. It's not untrue that women date their dads.

Women date their dads?
I have zero faith in either of the Bella relationships being genuine from their side. The two sisters JUST SO HAPPEN to fall in love with the two biggest stars in the company and tie them down, at the same time, as soon as their WWE careers look over?

Apparently Brie's been with Daniel Bryan since they had that storyline quite a few years ago. Nikki seemed like a rebound for Cena after his divorce.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Apparently Brie's been with Daniel Bryan since they had that storyline quite a few years ago. Nikki seemed like a rebound for Cena after his divorce.

I wouldn't be surprised if part or all of it was WWE's suggestion for an upcoming reality TV series idea called Total Divas.

Women date their dads?

Yes, and men date themselves.
I wouldn't be surprised if part or all of it was WWE's suggestion for an upcoming reality TV series idea called Total Divas.

Very possible. Cena's a true company guy after all.

Yes, and men date themselves.

I mean can you explain?
Reply 989
Charlie Haas and Miss Jackie - the GOAT wrestling couple IRL.
I mean can you explain?

Women are naturally attracted to guys who look and/or act like their dad.
Original post by Mackay
Amen, brother. I'm holding out for Paige.

I usually hate people who try hold people back from becoming something because It's not possible or out of their reach.

But I'd say she's a little out of your reach. Well anyones really.
Women are naturally attracted to guys who look and/or act like their dad.

Hmmmm, Interesting...
Reply 993
I usually hate people who try hold people back from becoming something because It's not possible or out of their reach.

But I'd say she's a little out of your reach. Well anyones really.

I'm from Norwich, brother. I have every chance of bumping into her.
Original post by Mackay
I'm from Norwich, brother. I have every chance of bumping into her.

You HAD, then she moved to America. You had a chance, you didn't take it.

Reply 995

FFS. Why do this to me?
I swear if Rusev can get Lana, I can get anyone.

What? How? When? Whaaaaaaaaat? I didn't know Rusev was ****ing Lana :0

You can get anyone bruh

Spoiler

What's with the pic?

Edit: I have the 1000th comment :smile:

I'd like to say that whenever I have people against me or talking me down I think back to John Cena's match at

ECW One Night Stand 2006 where he got verbally assaulted the sh*t out of by the entire audience. If John Cena can get through that. I can get through anything.
Not a big fan but his perseverance is god like.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 998
Lol^
Raw tonight so let's see if vince took note of the #Givedivasachance

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest