The Student Room Group

Ski instructor course

Hi! I have many years of skiing experience and am hoping to get at least a Level 2 ski instructor qualification over the Christmas holidays so that I can work internationally. Does anyone know cheaper skiing instructor courses (preferably less than a week or two) and whether I need to do Level 1 first or can I jump straight to Level 2?
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by dani78429
Hi! I have many years of skiing experience and am hoping to get at least a Level 2 ski instructor qualification over the Christmas holidays so that I can work internationally. Does anyone know cheaper skiing instructor courses (preferably less than a week or two) and whether I need to do Level 1 first or can I jump straight to Level 2?

Can't imagine there is any way of doing it that quickly as apart from the examinations themselves which will take several days (you need Level 1 first), you need 70 hours experience within a teaching environment. I did mine over three months. The company I was with did a fast track but that was still three weeks just for Level 2. And it aint cheap!!

Quick Reply

Latest