Beat me to it 2 years in a row :rofl:
Sprints have been announced as the following:

China
Miami
Austria
Austin
Brazil
Qatar
2024 entry list has been published, (pic in spoiler). This also divulges Sauber's team name until the switch to Audi, 'Stake F1 Team Kick Sauber'. Yes, it is ghastly.

Spoiler

Original post by Admit-One
2024 entry list has been published, (pic in spoiler). This also divulges Sauber's team name until the switch to Audi, 'Stake F1 Team Kick Sauber'. Yes, it is ghastly.

Spoiler

I reckon there will be more name changes to the teams.
For a start, Cognizant, alongside aramco, are still the main sponsors for Aston Martin.

Also Alpha tauri is a place holder atm with Sponso A Racing Bulls Sponsor B being the expected name
Original post by quasa
I reckon there will be more name changes to the teams.
For a start, Cognizant, alongside aramco, are still the main sponsors for Aston Martin.

Also Alpha tauri is a place holder atm with Sponso A Racing Bulls Sponsor B being the expected name

Yes, the rest of the list is definitely subject to change.

Spoiler

Its a horrible name for sauber
Original post by Andrew97
Its a horrible name for sauber

I’d wager that everyone will just call them Sauber.
I’d wager that everyone will just call them Sauber.

That or alfa romeo :lol:
Original post by quasa
That or alfa romeo :lol:

Like when they switched to Alfa and eveyone called them Sauber for a year :smile:

Unrelated, looks like Ferrari will launch their car on 13/02/24. Almost a year to the day that they launched the 2023 car.

https://twitter.com/ScuderiaFerrari/status/1736787068045398065
Like when they switched to Alfa and eveyone called them Sauber for a year :smile:

Unrelated, looks like Ferrari will launch their car on 13/02/24. Almost a year to the day that they launched the 2023 car.

https://twitter.com/ScuderiaFerrari/status/1736787068045398065

from what fred said, they wanted the 14th but it seems another team (rumoured to be merc) have their launch date then,
Sauber will be called Stake F1 team this year
Sauber will be called Stake F1 team this year

Some countries they are going to be called kick f1 as there are bans on gambling advertising (stake is a gambling company, whereas kick is an alternate to twitch frequented by people who have left kick for money and controversial reasons)

Spoiler

Thanks. Everything has been transferred to the OP in spoilers.
Original post by quasa
Some countries they are going to be called kick f1 as there are bans on gambling advertising (stake is a gambling company, whereas kick is an alternate to twitch frequented by people who have left kick for money and controversial reasons)

Looking at sponsorship last season I think till be called Kick in Australia, Spain Belgium and one other I cant remember
Looking at sponsorship last season I think till be called Kick in Australia, Spain Belgium and one other I cant remember

I suspect the middle eastern countries as as well tbh. maybe azerbaijan
Interesting rumour coming out of Italy which could be good news for ferrari fans and bad news for everyone else:

Inaki Rueda has finally been sacked by ferrari!
Very interesting rumour coming out of Haas.

Gunter Steiner is getting sacked / leaving and it will be announced this afternoon (internally at least!)
Also it's been confirmed as well simone resta has left and is heading back to Ferrari (no idea how long tbh).

Resta was the main designer for the 2017, 2018 and 2019 ferraris. Also interesting is that Rory byrne rumoured to be involved in this year's car apparently.

Edit - resta quit due to falling out with gene. Not 100% confirmed he is heading back to Ferrari as Audi is interested in him (although it would be funny if he reunites with binotto as they apparently hate each other)
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by quasa
Very interesting rumour coming out of Haas.

Gunter Steiner is getting sacked / leaving and it will be announced this afternoon (internally at least!)

If true, that must be quite sudden. I'm sure they would not have planned to get rid of their principal so close to the testing and the new season.

I dunno if anyone else could have done much better with the same resource, but they have been stuck in a rut for a while now.

Quick Reply

Latest