The Student Room Group

OCR Chemistry F324~ 10th June 2015~ A2 Chemistry

For the June 2015 F324 OCR A Chemistry module
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
do you have the mark scheme for the f324 ocr chem paper from 2014?
Original post by s23t
do you have the mark scheme for the f324 ocr chem paper from 2014?

Haha your everywhere x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
how far are you in the syllabus? we have finished f324 and everything till electrode potentials in f325:biggrin:
Original post by Khanlar22
how far are you in the syllabus? we have finished f324 and everything till electrode potentials in f325:biggrin:

We've done everything except the stuff on cells and were told to do transition elements in our own time :smile:
Original post by MollyMcFly1
We've done everything except the stuff on cells and were told to do transition elements in our own time :smile:

You were told to do transition metals in your own time?! Can't think of anything worse! How's it going so far?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by khaleesi_
You were told to do transition metals in your own time?! Can't think of anything worse! How's it going so far?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah my teacher will go through it but I don't think she's planned too much time in for it as it's mostly just memorising stuff so she wants us to have an understanding of it so she can just speed through it and do some practical sessions as well. I find it a bit dry - not the most interesting topic! How about you? :smile:
Reply 7
I have the rates of reaction practical assessment (quantitive) straight after half term. If anyone who has done it has any tips that would be great, I have done the ester/benzene qualitative and evaluative if anyone wants to trade infomation :smile:
Reply 8
We've finished both courses now pretty much which is quite scary seeing as I feel like I don't know anything! Does anyone have any good resources for NMR?
Reply 9
Original post by Hmht
I have the rates of reaction practical assessment (quantitive) straight after half term. If anyone who has done it has any tips that would be great, I have done the ester/benzene qualitative and evaluative if anyone wants to trade infomation :smile:

I will be doing it on monday next week)
See how it goes
Reply 10
Original post by Khanlar22
I will be doing it on monday next week)
See how it goes

ah good luck!! I'm sure you will be fine :smile: all I know is it'll be a type of clock reaction so if you have any information (before or after you've have done it) on the questions you are asked, it would be great to hear from you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
anyone have the june 2014 exam papers or mark schemes?
Original post by flowerbud
anyone have the june 2014 exam papers or mark schemes?

Yah I have done that as a mock! Can't share it with you though, that's cheating. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Hi
Does anyone know whether we need to know the monomers that make up Terylene, poly(lactic acid), nylon-6,6 and Kevlar?? Or if there's a question on them will we be given the formulae?
Thanks
Original post by SLTLucy
Hi
Does anyone know whether we need to know the monomers that make up Terylene, poly(lactic acid), nylon-6,6 and Kevlar?? Or if there's a question on them will we be given the formulae?
Thanks

No I don't think you need to know them but many questions in past papers are based on them, so I would look over the examples of them in the textbook to make sure you fully understand them! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SLTLucy
Hi
Thanks

Yes, my tutor has stressed time and time again to me that you do in fact need to know them. Plus, check out the specification, it says that you need to know it too!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by khaleesi_
Yes, my tutor has stressed time and time again to me that you do in fact need to know them. Plus, check out the specification, it says that you need to know it too!

Its not that hard tho, just learn them. I've done some past papers and they'll gibe you to monomers and tell you to join them to make nylon66 or give you the names for the two monomers produced from nylon66

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone done any of the coursework?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by -Rainbow Drops-
Has anyone done any of the coursework?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't ask on here, you will just get your account banned. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hayley Williams
Don't ask on here, you will just get your account banned. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What are you on about?

Asking if anyone's done it, is hardly asking them for the answers.

I've never done one before since I've transferred so I want to know what they're like.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending