The Student Room Group

IAL Edexcel Biology Unit 4 Janurary 12th 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nova Prescott
I did unit 6 and C34 last June. What's left now is chem 4 and 5?

Chem 456 and S2 in June, how about you? How was C34?? How in gods name was the 2.5 hours of pure mathematics
Original post by MrBiology
Chem 456 and S2 in June, how about you? How was C34?? How in gods name was the 2.5 hours of pure mathematics

My chem unit 4 exam's tomorrow! Got an A in C34 lost the A* for a wee amount of marks. I didn't take a pure maths since I had to deal with physics, maths and a huge load of university applications.
does anyone have the paper and mark schemes for unit 4 june 2014? Thansk
Original post by laura596
does anyone have the paper and mark schemes for unit 4 june 2014? Thansk

Did you look for them in Scribd? You should be able to find 'em there.
Guys I need biology edexcel init 4 paper 2014 please put a link here if you know where I can find it. PlZ I really need it.
Original post by elisa_1996
Guys I need biology edexcel init 4 paper 2014 please put a link here if you know where I can find it. PlZ I really need it.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/251753644/Edexcel-IAL-Biology-Unit-4-June-2014-Question-Paper#scribd
Thank me later :wink:
Oh and here's the mark scheme!
http://www.scribd.com/doc/247151234/WBI04-01-msc-20140814
(edited 9 years ago)
does anyone have good unit 5 biology notes
Well, I actually have been spending all day looking for ActiveTeach resource or Implementation and assessment guide for teacher and technician.

I managed to find some student and teacher/lecturer sheets on TSR and some other websites but they were direct links to download so I couldn't google more building on the info I have found.

If anyone has student/teacher/technician preparation sheets for 9 core practicals, please share them with me!

*Any valuable resource for core practicals are also appreciated

I love you all
Reply 108
Original post by noosh_s
i'm sitting the paper too and it's looking good so far. I just struggle a bit understanding everything about immunity. Does anyone have any useful notes/flashcards/questions i could use to practice immunity? Thankyou. I hope you all do well :smile:

yes! Use the a2 biology specification document it tells you the blueprints to the exam :d

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending