The Student Room Group

#angrywhiteAndproud

Who's seen this programme on channel 4?
#angrywhiteandproud #embarrasing #radical #dangerous #uneducated and that's the so called people of England. I'm ashamed and shocked
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

What day was it on? I am going I attempt to find it on catch up
angry,white,proud and bald more like it
What's it about, angry & proud white people?
Sounds like just the kind of program they'd put on.
Reply 5
Original post by Multitalented me
What's it about, angry & proud white people?

#angrywhiteandproud #embarrasing #radical #dangerous #uneducated and that's the so called people of England. I'm ashamed and shocked. the likes of EDL
Reply 6
Original post by neal95
What day was it on? I am going I attempt to find it on catch up

Today at 10 pm
Original post by queen-bee
#angrywhiteandproud #embarrasing #radical #dangerous #uneducated and that's the so called people of England. I'm ashamed and shocked

speak for yourself
Reply 8
Original post by Gott
I am angry, white and proud

You should have joined them on there
#angrywhiteandproud #embarrasing #radical #dangerous #uneducated and that's the so called people of England. I'm ashamed and shocked. the likes of EDL
Oh I see, not the sort of people I'd exactly wanna chill out with :erm: thank goodness most White English people I've meant haven't been like that though :tongue:
Reply 10
angrywhiteandproud, accentuates the importance of a good education, scary how much hate is brewing in the UK! EducationMatters
Yeah I AM watching the last half an hour. That neo nazi guy is an idiot for wearing the swastika out in public like that, an insult to his dad/uncle who most likely fought the Germans. Some of those Muslims though saying our daughter and wife will be Muslim it makes your blood boil
Ah that show amuses me. Mad people with extremist, racist views. Just the type of show that will always draw views from two crowds. The crowd I belong to, the type who mock extremists for their pathetic views, and the extremist sympathisers, who see this type of show being broadcast as a supporting agent to their cause.

Is it on now?
are you stupid I agree with then
Reply 15
Original post by pocahontas lol
Is it on now?

No,it started at 10. I think you can watch it on 4od
Reply 16
Original post by marco14196
Ah that show amuses me. Mad people with extremist, racist views. Just the type of show that will always draw views from two crowds. The crowd I belong to, the type who mock extremists for their pathetic views, and the extremist sympathisers, who see this type of show being broadcast as a supporting agent to their cause.

Have you seen the half Irish and half italian guy complaining about immigration?
Have you seen the half Irish and half italian guy complaining about immigration?

I'm quite in love with an angry and proud Irishman. What was this man you speak of saying though?
Reply 18
Original post by pocahontas lol
I'm quite in love with an angry and proud Irishman. What was this man you speak of saying though?

Unhappy with the immigrant when he himself is one,he's not even English

I haven't watched it myself yet, got it recorded, but I've seen the ad which helped me clip on to what this show was about. This is the type of show that UKIP would capitalise upon. UKIP frighten because they are using immigration arguments that are not wholesome and fully thought out to blame Britain's problems on foreigners, they use pretty racist arguments to take advantage of the older racist generations(believe they are) and the lower classes who blame immigrants for the lack of jobs in the country(which is not fully true at all). I fear UKIP. They remind me of the Nazi party a bit but they are hiding a lot of their true intention behind a veiled curtain.

Quick Reply

Latest