The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Canterbury Christ Church Applicants 2015

Hey everyone,

This is a thread for everyone that's applied or applying to study at Canterbury Christ Church in 2015.

I've been offered an unconditional place on the Media and Communications course.

Scroll to see replies

Got a conditional offer for Advertising & Marketing at Canterbury 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by JammyDodger1789
Got a conditional offer for Advertising & Marketing at Canterbury 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats! :smile: where else have you applied?
Hertfordshire of course lol, Bournemouth, Brighton and UAL. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Hertfordshire of course lol, Bournemouth, Brighton and UAL. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha nice choices! Hertfordshire, Greenwich, Westminster (declined) and Buckinghamshire New. What's your first choice going to be? :smile:
Original post by Danni_079
Haha nice choices! Hertfordshire, Greenwich, Westminster (declined) and Buckinghamshire New. What's your first choice going to be? :smile:

Either Bournemouth or Hertfordshire. I'm thinking Bournemouth if I get in lol. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Either Bournemouth or Hertfordshire. I'm thinking Bournemouth if I get in lol. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I actually love Canterbury, it's such a great uni. I actually started a course there a couple of years ago but left. I'm restarting! I highly recommend it, I can vouch for the marketing department there, it's incredible. Bournemouth is pretty decent too :smile:.
I've got an interview for primary education at Canterbury on the 18th March! Eeeek🙊

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an offer for Theology 280 UCAS points!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Clairef_xo
I've got an interview for primary education at Canterbury on the 18th March! Eeeek������

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oooh Good Luck! I'm sure you'll be fine!
Reply 10
Original post by lhopper1997
I got an offer for Theology 280 UCAS points!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats! That sounds like a tough subject! :smile:
Oooh Good Luck! I'm sure you'll be fine!

Thankyou, hopefully haha☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
I actually love Canterbury, it's such a great uni. I actually started a course there a couple of years ago but left. I'm restarting! I highly recommend it, I can vouch for the marketing department there, it's incredible. Bournemouth is pretty decent too :smile:.

Yeah after reading these threads I don't know what I'm gonna do with deciding where to go lol I just received an offer from Hertfordshire as well :smile: but canterburys looking better and better as well!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are u definitely going to Canterbury?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Yeah after reading these threads I don't know what I'm gonna do with deciding where to go lol I just received an offer from Hertfordshire as well :smile: but canterburys looking better and better as well!

Posted from TSR Mobile

In answer to both your posts it's looking more and more likely that I'm headed there! I love it. My advice would be consider what's best for you, what do you want to get out of uni? So is nightlife important, do you want work experience or to study abroad? Accommodation, look at everything and see where's best. If you have any questions about canterbury I can answer them :smile:.
Got an unconditional for Early Childhood Studies :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by Alice.A1996
Got an unconditional for Early Childhood Studies :smile:

Congrats! Where else have you applied? :smile:
Chester, York St John, Oxford Brookes and Chichester :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by Alice.A1996
Chester, York St John, Oxford Brookes and Chichester :smile:

Wow, great choices! Where are you thinking of as your firm?
between Canterbury and Oxford Brookes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending