The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Why do people enjoy insulting black girls?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by vanessanoelle
What?

There were a few threads about black girls and another about rating peoples attractiveness based on race within a short time period and a lot of black girls got insecure about it.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by LTG
There were a few threads about black girls and another about rating peoples attractiveness based on race within and a lot of black girls got insecure about it.

Well what do u expect? Every one has a right to have a preference but you dont have to insult one race to uplift another . I've noticed that people always have to find some way to insult black women. I dont understand why some people can't just say simply say "I like white girls" or "I like Latina girls" without voicing their dislike for black women
Reply 22
Well what do u expect? Every one has a right to have a preference but you dont have to insult one race to uplift another . I've noticed that people always have to find some way to insult black women. I dont understand why some people can't just say simply say "I like white girls" or "I like Latina girls" without voicing their dislike for black women

I am not sure what you're getting at, I was just saying why they are this way. You would find that most people did just state that they preferred white girls, but not many said black girls.

They weren't directly saying black women are ugly, just that they prefer white girls. I have never seen black women get called ugly, or that they 'look like apes'.
Original post by crosstalk
That's even worse.

I know, right? It doesn't make any sense, since they have relatives that are black women.
This is very true. Even black boys insult black girls , so sad .

I know! This division in the black community is disgusting.
[QUOTE="LTG;54417653"]I am not sure what you're getting at, I was just saying why they are this way. You would find that most people did just state that they preferred white girls, but not many said black girls.

They weren't directly saying black women are ugly, just that they prefer white girls. I have never seen black women get called ugly, or that they 'look like apes'.[/QUOTE

Well I've seen it several times and not just in this site and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one
Original post by jedanselemyia
I know, right? It doesn't make any sense, since they have relatives that are black women.

:yep:
I know! This division in the black community is disgusting.

It's make me so bad and it's really unfair . I also don't understand why the black boys who do this, are so vocal about their own unattraction to their race.
I... don't :confused:
Reply 29
Stop making it sound like as if it happens a lot. Only some will insult but if 'insult' includes simple saying they don't find black girls attractive then that's not an insult if you are taking that as an insult. You may not like it but that is not an insult.
It's make me so bad and it's really unfair . I also don't understand why the black boys who do this, are so vocal about their own unattraction to their race.

Also, a part of the problem is that this is perpetuated by rappers, such as Chris Brown and Kanye West who only care about money and getting trophy wifes.

I remember A$ap Rocky saying that
dark skinned girls shouldn't wear red lipstick! Like?? Have you looked yourself in the mirror lately? Your mother's white now?
They have a right to be attracted to other races but slandering black women is wrong on so many levels.
I remember A$ap Rocky saying that
dark skinned girls shouldn't wear red lipstick! Like?? Have you looked yourself in the mirror lately? Your mother's white now?
They have a right to be attracted to other races but slandering black women is wrong on so many levels.

:rofl: Who is that guy?

Agree. It is fine to have preferences. However, (especially) as a celebrity I feel that they should have a responsibility to think twice before espousing silly ideas.
:rofl: Who is that guy?

Agree. It is fine to have preferences. However, (especially) as a celebrity I feel that they should have a responsibility to think twice before espousing silly ideas.

A rapper. A *decent* one. Here's what he said:
"But for real, for me, I feel like with the red lipstick thing it all depends on the pair of complexion. I’m just being for real. You have to be fair skinned to get away with that. Just like if you were to wear like— ******** for instance, what do dark skin girls have that you know fair skinned girls cant do… Purple lipstick? Naw, that looks stupid on all girls! Purple lipstick, guys! Like, what the ****…"
Exactly! Especially since black females make up a large percentage of his fanbase...
(edited 9 years ago)
Also, a part of the problem is that this is perpetuated by rappers, such as Chris Brown and Kanye West who only care about money and getting trophy wifes.

I know right! I hate chris brown. He's so disrespectful to women
A rapper. A *decent* one. Here's what he said:
"But for real, for me, I feel like with the red lipstick thing it all depends on the pair of complexion. I’m just being for real. You have to be fair skinned to get away with that. Just like if you were to wear like—****ing for instance, what do dark skin girls have that you know fair skinned girls cant do… Purple lipstick? Naw, that looks stupid on all girls! Purple lipstick, guys! Like, what the ****…"
Exactly! Especially since black females make up a large percentage of his fanbase...

I think black women should stop supporting rappers like that and instead support rappers like jcole and Kendrick Lamar who actually have positive things to say about black women
(edited 9 years ago)
I think black women should stop supporting rappers like that and instead support rappers like jcole and Kendrick Lamar who actually have positive things to say about black women

Definitely! I don't know about JCole but Kendrick Lamar definitely has respect for black women...
Is ASAP Rocky Somalian?
Definitely! I don't know about JCole but Kendrick Lamar definitely has respect for black women...

OMG you should check out j cole ! Love him!! He's bae!
People are allowed to not find black people attractive it's not illegal.

Latest

Trending

Trending