The Student Room Group

LIPA Accommodation 2015

Hey! I've just gained a place on the Music, Theatre and Entertainment Management course at LIPA from September 2016. Was wondering where other first years were considering for accommodation? I want to be with a good proportion of LIPA students I think... I'm currently considering Grenville Street, The Lodge and Agnes Jones.
I'm tossing it up between Grenville Street, The Lodge and The Arch at the moment. I think Grenville Street is my favourite so far though so I'll probably go there if other LIPA first years are :smile:
I was thinking Cathedral Campus seeing as it's less than 2 mins away, double beds and it's cheap. Anyone else got offers for Sound Technology 2015 entry?
I am going to LIPA in September and I have already got a room in Grenville Street. I am doing the community drama course :smile:
Reply 4
I got an offer for Music, Theatre and Entertainment Management starting Sept 2015! Where are you all staying?
Anyone know anything about Parr Court Accomodation?
Reply 6
Original post by SophieDrewy1
Anyone know anything about Parr Court Accomodation?

Just did some research on it and it seems like a good alternative! And it's cheap too. Are you a LIPA student planning to stay there? :smile:
yeah, there's a group of us! Problem is there arent many photos. When I spoke to the woman she said the would be up in a few weeks but accommodation is selling out so quickly, so I need to get on it fast. I just don't want to get there and find its rat-infested or something! haha
Reply 8
I'm doing sound tech and just booked my place at Agnes Jones, anyone else staying there
Original post by rcrawford819
I was thinking Cathedral Campus seeing as it's less than 2 mins away, double beds and it's cheap. Anyone else got offers for Sound Technology 2015 entry?

Ive got a Sound Tech 2015 entry offer, and got my accommodation at Grenville Street.

Just need my grades now... :afraid:
Hi everyone, just been offered a place at LIPA doing Music and I'm not sure which accommodation is the best and why?
Hey everyone, I'm going to be doing Music and staying at Grenville Street! :smile:
Reply 12
I'll be staying at Cathedral Campus! Anyone else staying there?
Original post by Jayandr
I'm doing sound tech and just booked my place at Agnes Jones, anyone else staying there

hey know its a bit late but I will be staying at agnes jones house too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending