The Student Room Group

Best song 2023

I am trying to create a Spotify playlist top 100 ringtones 2023 to date. Not looking into any particular genre so long as it was released during the 2023. Any songs you have in mind? :smile:
(edited 11 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by davidtung
I am trying to create a Spotify playlist best song 2023 to date. Not looking into any particular genre so long as it was released during the 2023. Any songs you have in mind? :smile:

Giddy up by shania twain
Reply 3
I am trying to create a Spotify playlist top 100 ringtones 2023 to date. Not looking into any particular genre so long as it was released during the 2023. Any songs you have in mind? :smile:

Die for you (remix) by Ariana Grande and The Weeknd
Reply 4

Die for you(remix) by Ariana Grande and The Weeknd
Reply 5

"Cupid💘" By Fifty fifty
Reply 6
Here is my list: https://suoneriebb.com/
Reply 7
You can check out my list at: https://tonosdellamadabb.com/
Reply 8
Rumble by Skrillex is a banger

Red Ruby Da Sleeze
Original post by Lihini_Dh12
Die for you(remix) by Ariana Grande and The Weeknd

YEP. I think I like the one without her tho. My mom hates the weekend because she's a singer and I am too. She said that he uses way too much auto tune.
A very difficult question, because for each person there will be a separate answer
Reply 12
Blackbraid The Spirit Returns
Reply 13
i like that new dua lipa song from the barbie movie or trustfall by pink
Here is the list I compiled:
Reply 16
I see that there were no 'best' songs of 2023!
Reply 17
I like Miley Cyrus' new album, I think she put all her feelings there
You can visit sonneries musique to refer to the list of good songs
David Kushner - Daylight

Quick Reply

Latest