The Student Room Group

What do you think about gays, lesbians and bisexuals?

Scroll to see replies

I thought that it was a choice but apparently you're born like that... I don't understand how that was rude? I honestly only thought that and these two people just screamed their heads off at me...just for being straight and 'ignorant' ...I guess I am but I haven't really come across many gay people...I have one friend who is gay but we don't exactly treat her differently...she's smart and friendly...we all get along great... I don't really think it matters tbh...we're all people..and I think it's good that one societies are finally beginning to accept everyone for who they are.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aivicore
It's funny though, because "straightness" is in our media and our faces every day. I can only speak for myself, but I know plenty of queer folks who feel the need to represent themselves.

Personally I do it as a safety mechanism; Make a big deal out of my lesbianism so men won't try it on with me and people who are uncomfortable with it can excuse themselves early. :smile:

^ I do this and most lesbians that I know do too:smile:
Original post by Reluire
:facepalm2:

I think your post is what's gross.

:haughty:
That I couldn't care less about their sexuality. As long as they are a nice and decent person, that's the only thing that matters.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending