The Student Room Group

Anti Tory Army Assemble! (Avengers Assemble !!!)

Right from the time I started back in Christmas 2013 till now I have got to know a lot of you. Some I disagree with but the majority I have grown to love. You are people after my own heart. I would stand shoulder to shoulder to the end of time with you.

And

If you became disabled. I would look after you.
If you needed me to pay higher tax to pay for a operation I would give it.
If you needed my protection I would defend you.
If you needed me to sacrifice my life to protect your liberty I would stand up and be counted.

When good people do nothing evil will always succeed.

And if you needed a voice to make yourself heard if you couldn't promote your message to the right audience I would shout your message though my lungs, neck, mouth and body to all would hear.

We are only here on this Earth for a small amount of time so every breathe we take matters in the echoes of eternity.

ANTI TORY ARMY ASSEMBLE!

I have made a list of just some of the things which the Tories have done to the most vulnerable over the last 5 years. If there are things which I have left out add them.

THE MISSION!

Flood social media, college campuses, town centres, city centres, countryside villages, living rooms, pubs, clubs, internet forums, computer game chat,

EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flood Twitter with the hashtag #VoteCameronOut
Flood facebook with the Twitter hashtag
#VoteCameronOut
Print out leaflets and put them every where tomorrow and Thursday!
Engage in debate!
Sing Anti-Tory songs.
Empower a disabled person, single mother, unemployed person etc.

Paint a picture of this moment fellow patriots, friends, brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, elders, teachers, great entrepreneurs who create honorable value.

We can have our country. We can have the country.

We can make Britain a place where our hearts sing together in 1 united voice of aspiration for a better society!

================================ ============

Add to this list.

This is what the Tories have done to the most vulnerable!

Conservative Councillor Colin Brewer compared disabled children to deformed lambs who he thinks should be put down by "being smashed against a wall".

Conservative Lord Freud said that people with disabilities aren't worth the full minimum wage.

Conservative MP Andrew Selous suggested that people with disabilities work harder because they are grateful to have a job.

Conservative MP Ian Duncan Smith said "work makes you free" towards the poor. This is a Neo-Nazi phase known as Arbeit Mein Frei.

The creation of a class war to turn the working poor against the under class of disabled people, single mothers and vulnerable young adults.

Abolishing job seekers allowance & housing benefit for young people. Make life harder for orphans and vulnerable adults.

Abolishing the Indepedent Living Fund which Margret Thatcher introduced and sending severe disabled adults back into instutionised care which is more expensive in the long term.

The Tories are responsible for a corrupt Work Capability Assesement which isn't fit for purpose.

10600 disabled people have died as of result of the Tories failed policies and the Tories also ignored leading medical experts. The broken WCA assessment has been applied to all disability benefits.

A plan to abolish the Work Related Activity group of Employment Support Allowance yet only 2% of Ex Remploy Workers have found new jobs since being made redundant due to the factory closures.

Tories introducing sanctions for disabled people with mental health disorders if they miss NHS appointments.

Tories introducing sanctions for disabled people who are fat while ignoring the side effects of anti-psychotic medication which cause weight gain.

Attending a NHS Appointment + Prescribed medication + Weight gain = Being sanctioned for not loosing weight.

Tories decide to cut the Disabled Students Allowance and leaving disabled students at a disadvantage against their able peers.

Introduction of the bedroom tax and cutting funds from the council tax support benefit. This has proportionally hit disabled people more than anyone else.

Workfare. Legalized slavery. Making people work the same job under threat of sanction at less than £2 a hour.

Freezing Tax credits so the working poor who work long hours in multiple jobs, most likely zero hour contracts, are worse off.

£9000 student tution fees leaving students trapped in debt for life. Abolishing the funding for local colleges so mature students have to pay up to £4000 a year for level 3/A level courses.

David Cameron makes freudian slips about saying he only cares about his Career and "This is people who he resents". Poor people!

Tories unveil plans to ban or imprision them up to 10 years if they criticize the Government under the guise of anti-extremism laws.

United Nations say the Bedroom Tax is unlawful yet the Tories ignore the disabled peoples human rights.

Tories want to bring EBT/Pre-Paid Benefits cards in instead of cash transactions. Look-At-Me-I'm-Poor-Card. This will encourage class war to intimidate people on low incomes and people who are in vulnerable circumstances.

Work houses for the disabled. Tories call for a expansion of residential training for disabled people intergrating work with on site training.

Tories have considered cutting Employment Support Allowance by 30%. This is the main benefit for disabled people which they can claim instead of Job Seekers Allowance which able people get.

The mentally/behavioral problem disabled have been sanctioned more than any other disabled group up to 7500+ as of January 2014.

Tories send Job Centre appointment letters to ESA claimants who are uncapable of work yet don't tell them the choice to attend is voluntary. This has led disabled people fearing sanctions. This is evil scaremongering.

Disability hate crime up by 213% since the financial crisis in 2007/08 to this present date May 2015.

Tories extend right to buy which will result in less and less council houses for people on low incomes.

Food bank use has increased by 21 times since 2010. Total parcels 2014 = 913138 vs 2010 = 40898. That is a rise of 2132.72%! Source Trussel Trust.

Teachers warn of victorian poverty among pupils. Tory punish the poor Hunger is stopping children from learning.

12 billion welfare cuts goes to the disabled and poor says the BBC is a leak of Tory policies.

Carers Allowance abolished for those who work!
Contribution Based Employment Support Allowance for those who have worked abolished!
Disability Living Allowance/Personal Independence taxed and cut by 20% or more.
Industrial Injuries Compensation Scheme abolished.
Council Tax Support cut more.
Child benefit limited to first 2 children which penalizes workers of large familes.
Regional Benefit caps.

The Liberal Democrats also say that cuts will mainly be focused on child benefit and child tax credits.

These cuts include:

Limiting support to 2 children in child benefit and child tax credit, so cutting up to £3,500 from a family with three children.
Removing the higher rate child benefit from the first child, an average cut of over £360 for every family with children.
Means testing child benefit cutting £1,750 for a two child middle income family
Removing child benefit from 16 to 19 year olds a cut of over £1,000 for parents of a single child.

#VoteCameronOut

And last but least I am going to share something which motivated me to fight the Tories.

My God-Parent/God-Mother who was there at my Christening who swore to protect me as a secondary parent was a victim of the Tory benefit abuse. They tagged her along and removed her benefits. She became as anorexic as size 6 model and when it was to late she was diagnosed with incurable cancer.

I never got to tell her how much I felt for her. All I remember is the suffering.

Then there was my disabled friend in a chat room I regular went to talk too. She committed self harm due to the Tory cuts. We all tried to offer her comfort and support. Sometimes my Autism made me rage but she understood I was hurting inside. I blamed myself for adding to her problems. She was humble and loving person. She was suffering from severe depression and then one day when I wanted to chat to her I was told by friends in our chat room that

We have lost contact with Kiz.
None of us know till this day what happened. This was 3 years ago.

But even before that. The first 1-2 years into the Tories cuts friends where disappearing. People vanishing.

SHAME ON YOU TORIES!

SHAME ON YOU!

SHAME ON YOU!

<strong>[video="youtube;eWyKkVF23xE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWyKkVF23xE[/video]
(edited 8 years ago)
You know Iron man's a billionaire right? #Avengers
hey rain man, how long did *this* thread take to type?
Reply 3
This is cringe
#ThisIsCringe
Original post by illegaltobepoor
Right from the time I started back in Christmas 2013 till now I have got to know a lot of you. Some I disagree with but the majority I have grown to love. You are people after my own heart. I would stand shoulder to shoulder to the end of time with you.

And

If you became disabled. I would look after you.
If you needed me to pay higher tax to pay for a operation I would give it.
If you needed my protection I would defend you.
If you needed me to sacrifice my life to protect your liberty I would stand up and be counted.

When good people do nothing evil will always succeed.

And if you needed a voice to make yourself heard if you couldn't promote your message to the right audience I would shout your message though my lungs, neck, mouth and body to all would hear.

We are only here on this Earth for a small amount of time so every breathe we take matters in the echoes of eternity.

ANTI TORY ARMY ASSEMBLE!

I have made a list of just some of the things which the Tories have done to the most vulnerable over the last 5 years. If there are things which I have left out add them.

THE MISSION!

Flood social media, college campuses, town centres, city centres, countryside villages, living rooms, pubs, clubs, internet forums, computer game chat,

EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flood Twitter with the hashtag #VoteCameronOut
Flood facebook with the Twitter hashtag
#VoteCameronOut
Print out leaflets and put them every where tomorrow and Thursday!
Engage in debate!
Sing Anti-Tory songs.
Empower a disabled person, single mother, unemployed person etc.

Paint a picture of this moment fellow patriots, friends, brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, elders, teachers, great entrepreneurs who create honorable value.

We can have our country. We can have the country.

We can make Britain a place where our hearts sing together in 1 united voice of aspiration for a better society!

================================ ============

Add to this list.

This is what the Tories have done to the most vulnerable!

Conservative Councillor Colin Brewer compared disabled children to deformed lambs who he thinks should be put down by "being smashed against a wall".

Conservative Lord Freud said that people with disabilities aren't worth the full minimum wage.

Conservative MP Andrew Selous suggested that people with disabilities work harder because they are grateful to have a job.

Conservative MP Ian Duncan Smith said "work makes you free" towards the poor. This is a Neo-Nazi phase known as Arbeit Mein Frei.

The creation of a class war to turn the working poor against the under class of disabled people, single mothers and vulnerable young adults.

Abolishing job seekers allowance & housing benefit for young people. Make life harder for orphans and vulnerable adults.

Abolishing the Indepedent Living Fund which Margret Thatcher introduced and sending severe disabled adults back into instutionised care which is more expensive in the long term.

The Tories are responsible for a corrupt Work Capability Assesement which isn't fit for purpose.

10600 disabled people have died as of result of the Tories failed policies and the Tories also ignored leading medical experts. The broken WCA assessment has been applied to all disability benefits.

A plan to abolish the Work Related Activity group of Employment Support Allowance yet only 2% of Ex Remploy Workers have found new jobs since being made redundant due to the factory closures.

Tories introducing sanctions for disabled people with mental health disorders if they miss NHS appointments.

Tories introducing sanctions for disabled people who are fat while ignoring the side effects of anti-psychotic medication which cause weight gain.

Attending a NHS Appointment + Prescribed medication + Weight gain = Being sanctioned for not loosing weight.

Tories decide to cut the Disabled Students Allowance and leaving disabled students at a disadvantage against their able peers.

Introduction of the bedroom tax and cutting funds from the council tax support benefit. This has proportionally hit disabled people more than anyone else.

Workfare. Legalized slavery. Making people work the same job under threat of sanction at less than £2 a hour.

Freezing Tax credits so the working poor who work long hours in multiple jobs, most likely zero hour contracts, are worse off.

£9000 student tution fees leaving students trapped in debt for life. Abolishing the funding for local colleges so mature students have to pay up to £4000 a year for level 3/A level courses.

David Cameron makes freudian slips about saying he only cares about his Career and "This is people who he resents". Poor people!

Tories unveil plans to ban or imprision them up to 10 years if they criticize the Government under the guise of anti-extremism laws.

United Nations say the Bedroom Tax is unlawful yet the Tories ignore the disabled peoples human rights.

Tories want to bring EBT/Pre-Paid Benefits cards in instead of cash transactions. Look-At-Me-I'm-Poor-Card. This will encourage class war to intimidate people on low incomes and people who are in vulnerable circumstances.

Work houses for the disabled. Tories call for a expansion of residential training for disabled people intergrating work with on site training.

Tories have considered cutting Employment Support Allowance by 30%. This is the main benefit for disabled people which they can claim instead of Job Seekers Allowance which able people get.

The mentally/behavioral problem disabled have been sanctioned more than any other disabled group up to 7500+ as of January 2014.

Tories send Job Centre appointment letters to ESA claimants who are uncapable of work yet don't tell them the choice to attend is voluntary. This has led disabled people fearing sanctions. This is evil scaremongering.

Disability hate crime up by 213% since the financial crisis in 2007/08 to this present date May 2015.

Tories extend right to buy which will result in less and less council houses for people on low incomes.

Food bank use has increased by 21 times since 2010. Total parcels 2014 = 913138 vs 2010 = 40898. That is a rise of 2132.72%! Source Trussel Trust.

Teachers warn of victorian poverty among pupils. Tory punish the poor Hunger is stopping children from learning.

12 billion welfare cuts goes to the disabled and poor says the BBC is a leak of Tory policies.

Carers Allowance abolished for those who work!
Contribution Based Employment Support Allowance for those who have worked abolished!
Disability Living Allowance/Personal Independence taxed and cut by 20% or more.
Industrial Injuries Compensation Scheme abolished.
Council Tax Support cut more.
Child benefit limited to first 2 children which penalizes workers of large familes.
Regional Benefit caps.

The Liberal Democrats also say that cuts will mainly be focused on child benefit and child tax credits.

These cuts include:

Limiting support to 2 children in child benefit and child tax credit, so cutting up to £3,500 from a family with three children.
Removing the higher rate child benefit from the first child, an average cut of over £360 for every family with children.
Means testing child benefit cutting £1,750 for a two child middle income family
Removing child benefit from 16 to 19 year olds a cut of over £1,000 for parents of a single child.

#VoteCameronOut

And last but least I am going to share something which motivated me to fight the Tories.

My God-Parent/God-Mother who was there at my Christening who swore to protect me as a secondary parent was a victim of the Tory benefit abuse. They tagged her along and removed her benefits. She became as anorexic as size 6 model and when it was to late she was diagnosed with incurable cancer.

I never got to tell her how much I felt for her. All I remember is the suffering.

Then there was my disabled friend in a chat room I regular went to talk too. She committed self harm due to the Tory cuts. We all tried to offer her comfort and support. Sometimes my Autism made me rage but she understood I was hurting inside. I blamed myself for adding to her problems. She was humble and loving person. She was suffering from severe depression and then one day when I wanted to chat to her I was told by friends in our chat room that

We have lost contact with Kiz.
None of us know till this day what happened. This was 3 years ago.

But even before that. The first 1-2 years into the Tories cuts friends where disappearing. People vanishing.

SHAME ON YOU TORIES!

SHAME ON YOU!

SHAME ON YOU!

<strong>[video="youtube;eWyKkVF23xE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWyKkVF23xE[/video]

sorry i thought it was a great post but! you could make the same list for most the parties though hence why voting is so pointless.
Reply 6
Original post by illegaltobepoor
long post

Yes, lets keep on spending with Labour then you will see the REAL cuts that will be needed when the debt goes out of control !
Labour are a bigger threat to the country than the Tories fyi
Original post by demx9
Yes, lets keep on spending with Labour then you will see the REAL cuts that will be needed when the debt goes out of control !

true! #Greece

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending