let the crasting continue!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Wheres why name? ;spank;
Reply 2
I've been :crast: since I was born

I shall have to apply. At some point.
Reply 3
I put of the 'applying to the soc' thing for 7 months... thats how lasy I am... :yawn:
Reply 4
A Y Z
I put of the 'applying to the soc' thing for 7 months... thats how lasy I am... :yawn:

You were 'crasting joining the procrastinating society? :rofl:
Reply 5
If you're a member but not on the list, that's because I don't know how to get a list of society members.
I do...I'll edit the post sometime when I can be bothered :biggrin:
Reply 6
wes
Thanks...I just copied the list that DF made and hadn't updated for many months. I even had to add myself to it :rolleyes:

Yes, I noticed :p:
Reply 7
Whyd it get closed?
Dalimyr
That poor boy needs a break

shucks :wink:

he got into cambridge..:biggrin:
Reply 8
Sephrenia
Whyd it get closed?

shucks :wink:

he got into cambridge..:biggrin:

Well done for him :party:

The soc was closed because it had over 10,000 posts. I know the limit used to be 20,000 posts, but pig's decided it's 10,000 now.
Reply 9
wes
They now close threads with over 1000 posts.
1,000? Christ, we'd be closing the socs every other week at that rate :biggrin:
Reply 10

Spoiler

:rolleyes:
Aaaaahhh... that explains that =D

and nice pic =D
Reply 12
Sephrenia
Aaaaahhh... that explains that =D

and nice pic =D

:yawn:

wake up :hmmm:
Reply 13
Some of us are sleep starved !

sorry :hugs:
Go to SLEEP :hmmm:
Some of us went to sleep at 5, got woken up at 8 by a sleepy boyfriend coming into the room and stealing the covers and didnt sleep again except for a 40 minute nap at 3...
Reply 15
Make your mind up ! :p:

:biggrin: Sleep is my final choice :smile: go now :hmmm: or there'll b trouble :hmmm: :smile:
Reply 16
Sephrenia
Some of us went to sleep at 5, got woken up at 8 by a sleepy boyfriend coming into the room and stealing the covers and didnt sleep again except for a 40 minute nap at 3...

I was up from 10am yesterday until 3:30pm this afternoon. Got woken up at 6:30pm by my dad (the bastard just won't let me sleep - if I go to bed at 3pm, I should be allowed to sleep all afternoon, not have that **** wake me up just to tell me that I'm cooking for myself that night (which I already knew anyway) :mad:)
Reply 17
Dalimyr
I was up from 10am yesterday until 3:30pm this afternoon. Got woken up at 6:30pm by my dad (the bastard just won't let me sleep - if I go to bed at 3pm, I should be allowed to sleep all afternoon, not have that **** wake me up just to tell me that I'm cooking for myself that night (which I already knew anyway) :mad:)

awww sorry to hear that...you go sleep too :hmmm:
Reply 18
Bachao
awww sorry to hear that...you go sleep too :hmmm:

I've got a few things to mod (there are a few iffy situations I'm trying to watch over to make sure things don't get too vicious), so I won't be going to sleep any time soon.
Reply 19
Dalimyr
I've got a few things to mod (there are a few iffy situations I'm trying to watch over to make sure things don't get too vicious), so I won't be going to sleep any time soon.

;console; do u mods have like shifts? and mini mods like your minions who help you mod?

Quick Reply

Latest