The Student Room Group

POLL: F324 Exam

Poll

Difficulty and how many marks have you achieved?

After sitting this exam, and after viewing the model solutions on https://twitter.com/ChemistryALevel/with_replies how many marks do you think you have?
Original post by Mutleybm1996
After sitting this exam, and after viewing the model solutions on https://twitter.com/ChemistryALevel/with_replies how many marks do you think you have?

Couldn't read a ****ing thing he posted so I'm still none the wiser.
Yeah agreed it's hard to read but nice of him to post the answers!

I think I got around 41? Hoping that is a high B :P

Even though I need an A for my offer😩

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Dr. Django
As I'm an A level resitter...if I got 71 UMS yesterday then I'll have met my uni offer even if F325 goes tits up :s-smilie:

I *think* I've gotten about 46-48 but I could have gotten 43 ish if certain marks don't go my way... Hopefully that's enough as I'd really like to not have to rely on F325 :tongue:

Im acc behind you :smile: HOPE YOU GET INTO MANCH :smile: ( btw you will lol)
I am too traumatised to even look at the answers. F324 has left it's mark on me
Original post by games211
Im acc behind you :smile: HOPE YOU GET INTO MANCH :smile: ( btw you will lol)

Thanks man :smile: I went for Exeter in the end ( thank **** as after that exam the A* I'd have needed for Manc would never have happened!)

Good luck to you too, swear down after the nuttiness of doing year 13 twice either way Manz gonna be teary eyed on results day...
Reply 6
Could be anywhere from 44-52 for me to be honest... hopefully enough with F325 but I'm so glad my offer doesn't rely on this
Original post by Saywhatyoumean
Yeah agreed it's hard to read but nice of him to post the answers!

I think I got around 41? Hoping that is a high B :P

Even though I need an A for my offer😩

Posted from TSR Mobile

My teach said it'll be 42 for an A and maybe even lower. She's also an examiner. So possibly that's an A you got there mate god willing :top:
:colonhash: I'll never be the same man after that exam... (me):cry2::whip:(F324)
Original post by Mutleybm1996

It'd help if he wrote in English :tongue:, I know I got the orbitals, polymers and NMR right but not sure on the rest.
what do you guys think 34-36 is?
Reply 11
somewhere between 46-52 i think

i still have no idea how i was able to stay calm and think straight through the focking paper
all questions were literally completely new and i'm surprised my brain did not derp unlike today's physics exam which was much easier but my brain switched off

i guess i'd rather get 90+ ums in f324 and get an a in g484.

i hope f325 has at least 70 marks of normal questions then i wouldn't mind 30 marks of their crap they tried in f324.
You guys see the article that the BBC made? No i'm not talking about the troll one on twitter, there's proper one lol - we made it lads...sorta.
Reply 13
I am in uni now, but last year they done the same making the last question really difficult, but don't worry grade boundaries will be LOW and the f325 paper will be A LOT EASIER and doable (making the grade boundaries back to normal if not a bit higher).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending