What are you doing in summer ?

Go swimming! 14%
Going to holiday trips! 36%
Doing Barbecues 7%
Tanning in the sun (on a beach) 0%
Other43%
Total votes: 14
Hope that no one has to revise or cram for exams in summer.:redface:

@Wise Goldie are you back today? do you think that I made a good job in your abscence?
Original post by Kallisto
Hope that no one has to revise or cram for exams in summer.:redface:

@Wise Goldie are you back today? do you think that I made a good job in your abscence?

back tomorrow

you did well:smile:
Original post by Wise Goldie
back tomorrow

you did well:smile:

Back tomorrow? In short: I can create a poll for Wednesday? well, if I get another idea, I will do.
Back tomorrow? In short: I can create a poll for Wednesday? well, if I get another idea, I will do.

you gonna have to replace me again cos i go for my second infusion next friday:frown:
you gonna have to replace me again cos i go for my second infusion next friday:frown:

In short: you are off the forum from Saturday till Sunday? or even Monday? Good to know. Wish you the best.
In short: you are off the forum from Saturday till Sunday? or even Monday? Good to know. Wish you the best.

friday 2st til 25th probs:smile:
friday 2st til 25th probs:smile:

What Friday exaclty? the one on 21st? you have forgotten a number then! so from 21st to 25th? that is not possible. That is my time for vacation! don't you mind, if I am asking another one for doing your job in that time span?
What Friday exaclty? the one on 21st? you have forgotten a number then! so from 21st to 25th? that is not possible. That is my time for vacation! don't you mind, if I am asking another one for doing your job in that time span?

have a nice vacation:smile:
Reply 9

If you hate heat on holidays then Australia is not for you as try finding shade in there summer months when temperatures hitting late 40's degrees nearly into the 50's.
Original post by Tracey_W
If you hate heat on holidays then Australia is not for you as try finding shade in there summer months when temperatures hitting late 40's degrees nearly into the 50's.

its nearly 50 in spain at the moment:smile:
Reply 11
its nearly 50 in spain at the moment:smile:

Yea but remember that Spain is currently in summer months compared to Austria which is currently winter time.....
December, January and February is Australia summer months and they can be hotter than 50 degrees

Look at America where it's about 56 degrees somewhere.
Original post by Tracey_W
Yea but remember that Spain is currently in summer months compared to Austria which is currently winter time.....
December, January and February is Australia summer months and they can be hotter than 50 degrees

Look at America where it's about 56 degrees somewhere.

i think spain have broken there record of having the hottest day

have rangers sign anyone yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending